windows xp video card RRS feed

• Question

•  

how do you upgrade the video card that came with your computer - i have a lot of games on my computer and i am getting a message to upgrade and get more ram
    Monday, November 12, 2007 6:51 PM

Answers

• Hello Pives,

Thank you for visiting the Microsoft Genuine Advantage Forum.  The purpose of this forum is the support of Windows Genuine Advantage (WGA) program.  Your question is off topic. Pievs there is more than just installing a video card and this can be a very deep subject depending on many factors. Example what are you trying to achieve? Are you wanting specifically a gaming card or one which is good @ gaming as well as other applications. Do you use the computer for computer automated design (CAD) work? You will either need a computer consultant, review various hardware forums or simply visit a local computer store and tell them what your desires are and they can tell you how to approach exactly what your should do. The ultimate decision will be yours.  

Stephen Holm, MS 

Monday, November 12, 2007 8:28 PM

All replies

• Hello Pives,

Thank you for visiting the Microsoft Genuine Advantage Forum.  The purpose of this forum is the support of Windows Genuine Advantage (WGA) program.  Your question is off topic. Pievs there is more than just installing a video card and this can be a very deep subject depending on many factors. Example what are you trying to achieve? Are you wanting specifically a gaming card or one which is good @ gaming as well as other applications. Do you use the computer for computer automated design (CAD) work? You will either need a computer consultant, review various hardware forums or simply visit a local computer store and tell them what your desires are and they can tell you how to approach exactly what your should do. The ultimate decision will be yours.  

Stephen Holm, MS 

Monday, November 12, 2007 8:28 PM
  •  pives52 wrote:

how do you upgrade the video card that came with your computer - i have a lot of games on my computer and i am getting a message to upgrade and get more ram
    Saturday, January 26, 2008 7:04 AM