the big proplem in MCP member site RRS feed

• Question

• After filling in all the necessary information (MCP  ID & ACCESS ID in Mcp member site ) and clicking the "next" button i see that the site is trying to load for a while but then nothin happens. (no error messages)

OPS.....

Monday, December 20, 2010 12:39 PM

Answers

• Keep in mind that it may not be the site, but the ISP or connection that you're using.  Oft times that's the culprit, rather thanthe actual site itself.
    • Marked as answer by Rubel Khan Monday, January 10, 2011 4:59 PM
    Monday, December 20, 2010 1:17 PM
    Answerer
  • Also I have found on a lot of the MS sites if I am using a browser other than IE I lose functionality
    Dave Lawlor
    I offer advice as is, and you use that advice at your own risk. I am not in your environment so I may not infer everything that is going on there from your post/question. Use common sense if you know this advice conflicts with your environment.
    Monday, December 20, 2010 2:18 PM
    Answerer
    Tuesday, December 21, 2010 7:41 PM

All replies

• Keep in mind that it may not be the site, but the ISP or connection that you're using.  Oft times that's the culprit, rather thanthe actual site itself.
    Monday, December 20, 2010 1:17 PM
    Answerer
  • Also I have found on a lot of the MS sites if I am using a browser other than IE I lose functionality
    Dave Lawlor
    I offer advice as is, and you use that advice at your own risk. I am not in your environment so I may not infer everything that is going on there from your post/question. Use common sense if you know this advice conflicts with your environment.
    Monday, December 20, 2010 2:18 PM
    Answerer
  • I used different computers and web browsers, delete cookies and History but nothing happens in mcp member site 
    After filling in all the necessary information (MCP id & Access code in mcp member site http://mcp.microsoft.com/mcp )  and clicking the "next" button i see that the site is trying to load for a while but then nothin happens. (no error messages)
    Tuesday, December 21, 2010 5:39 PM
  • Is this on the same internet connection?
    Tuesday, December 21, 2010 7:17 PM
    Answerer
    Tuesday, December 21, 2010 7:41 PM