How to implement login functionality on React with Redux SPA template in Visual studio 2017 using .Net Core 2.0 RRS feed

• Question

• Could anybody please help me to implement login functionality on React with Redux template in visual studio 2017 using .net core 2.0.
    Thursday, November 23, 2017 6:14 AM

All replies

• Hi,

In the last update of VS2017, you find a "React.js and Redux" template when creating a new ASP.NET Core 2.0 application.

You can start by this template to see how it's implemented.

Regards,

Yan Grenier

Merci de bien vouloir "Marquer comme réponse", les réponses qui ont répondues à votre question, et de noter les réponses que vous avez trouvé utiles.

Thursday, November 23, 2017 8:12 AM
  • Thanks for your response Greneir.  We are using the same reactjs and redux template, But unable to create login functionality by react-routing.  So I am looking help for that.  With the given routing functionality in the template how can we implement login functionality.   I am trying from past two days but unsuccessful.
    Thursday, November 23, 2017 11:08 AM
  • Ho sorry,

I miss the "login functionality" in your message.

Since I don't known React.j and Redux, I can't help. Sorry :(

Regards,

Yan Grenier

Merci de bien vouloir "Marquer comme réponse", les réponses qui ont répondues à votre question, et de noter les réponses que vous avez trouvé utiles.

Thursday, November 23, 2017 12:03 PM
  • Hi rapolurohit,

Welcome to the MSDN forum.

Since your issue is about the ASP.NET Core development and our forum is to discuss the VS IDE, please redirect to this appropriate forum: https://forums.asp.net/1255.aspx/1?ASP+NET+Core and start a new thread to get a more professional support, thank you for your understanding.

If you have any other issues about the VS IDE in the future, please feel free to let us know.

Have a nice day.

Best regards,

Sara

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Friday, November 24, 2017 2:10 AM