none
Recently passed 70-505 exam how to detail this on a cv? RRS feed

• Question

• Greetings,

Passed the 70-505 exam how should I label it on a CV?

I believe that MCTS 70-505 is misleading as the 70-505 is credits towards an MCTS, advice would be appreciated this is the first time I've achieved a Microsoft qualification (after much hard work!).

Thanks

Rob

Friday, May 21, 2010 5:32 PM

Answers

• My suggestion is you go to the MCP website and look at your transcript. This should Outline what your qualification is.

I understand what you mean.....I have an MCP, MCDST and MCBMSS but my transcript also shows MCITP and MCTS.

Just be lead by what your transcript says, and perhaps even include a link to it on your CV

Rob

www.crmconsult.info www.chorusit.com Twitter:robertpeledie
    Saturday, May 22, 2010 11:37 AM
  • My suggestion is you go to the MCP website and look at your transcript. This should Outline what your qualification is.

I understand what you mean.....I have an MCP, MCDST and MCBMSS but my transcript also shows MCITP and MCTS.

Just be lead by what your transcript says, and perhaps even include a link to it on your CV

Rob

Thanks for the advice.

MCP Digital Certification Tool isn't show a certificate to be printed, is this correct for the 70-505 exam (the credentials link on the site got me confused)?

Monday, May 24, 2010 9:09 PM

All replies

Rob

Saturday, May 22, 2010 11:37 AM

Rob

Thanks for the advice.

MCP Digital Certification Tool isn't show a certificate to be printed, is this correct for the 70-505 exam (the credentials link on the site got me confused)?

Monday, May 24, 2010 9:09 PM