Site still indexed but not showing up in search results? RRS feed

Answers

•  

Hi Juliana,

I am not sure what you are seeing. I see galwayacupuncture.ie as #1 for each of those results. Email me at lswmc@microsoft.com and I will send you screen caps. If you have screen caps showing something different, please send them to me.

Thanks,

Brett

Thursday, January 8, 2009 7:24 PM

All replies

• Hi Juliana,

I looked at the results for your name that you provided above and your site was #1. What other keywords are you targeting?

Brett

Wednesday, January 7, 2009 12:20 AM
  • Brett,

thanks for your reply, but I'm unsure what you mean; in the link I posted, my site does not appear at all, only sites linking to me or mentioning my site. Before this, my actual site www.galwayacupuncture.ie would come up #1. Now it is nowhere to be found, except when checking the indexing of it. Re. keywords, any combination of galway acupuncture juliana driscoll, would previously find my site, but now only other sites mentioning me http://search.msn.com/results.aspx?q=juliana+driscoll+&FORM=MSNH11 and http://search.msn.com/results.aspx?q=juliana+driscoll+acupuncture+galway&go=&form=QBRE. This search by google is what Live search was like up until a while ago for same keywords: http://www.google.ie/search?source=ig&hl=en&rlz=1G1GGLQ_ENIE292&q=juliana+driscoll+acupuncture+galway&btnG=Google+Search&meta=lr%3D

Hope you can be of help,

Wednesday, January 7, 2009 3:28 PM
  • Land, your question is not related to my thread! Sorry for your problems, but that's a seperate issue to this,

Thursday, January 8, 2009 9:38 AM
  •  

Hi Juliana,

I am not sure what you are seeing. I see galwayacupuncture.ie as #1 for each of those results. Email me at lswmc@microsoft.com and I will send you screen caps. If you have screen caps showing something different, please send them to me.

Thanks,

Brett

Thursday, January 8, 2009 7:24 PM
  • Thanks

Thursday, January 8, 2009 8:00 PM
  • The only thing you can do is sit and wait like the rest of us who's sites are not being indexed by msn. There is a notice in live search regarding msn not accepting some sites for indexing. The only part of some sites that are indexed is the root directory and thats it for now. Later msn may decided that your site is one of the ones that it will index the content of your site

Good Luck

Saturday, January 10, 2009 7:33 AM
  • 1twothree,

Thanks but if you read my post and its title, that's not my problem. My site is indexed, and has been since a couple of weeks after its first launch, but was recently not turning up in search results. It turns out that it does turn up as #1 search return for chosen keywords when searching in the US, but not in Ireland; so it's a SE glitch that hopefully can be remeided soon. Don't know why you're having difficulties, MSN crawled and indexed my quickly.

Saturday, January 10, 2009 9:24 PM
  • Brett,

that problem seems resolved now, my site's returned to search results. Thanks,

Sunday, January 11, 2009 8:42 PM