none
Crystal Reports - "The Type Initializer threw an exception" RRS feed

• Question

• I added Crystal Reports to my ASP.net project and Crystal PDF report gets generated fine on my desktop.  But, when I published to App Services on Azure , I get error:  "The type initializer for CrystalDecisions...ReportDocument  threw an exception."

Can anyone shed some light on this?   My Azure App Services settings is running 32-bit apps.  

Thank you.

Lino Vlacic

Thursday, December 7, 2017 2:13 AM

All replies

• Hi Lino Vlacic,

Welcome to the MSDN forum and sorry for the delayed response.

Refer to your description, your issue is about ASP.NET Crystal Reports development. Since our forum is to discuss the VS IDE, please redirect to this appropriate forum: https://forums.asp.net/76.aspx/1?Crystal+Reports and start a new thread to get a better support, thank you for your understanding.

If you have any other issues about the VS IDE in the future, please feel free to let us know.

Best regards,

Sara

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Monday, December 11, 2017 7:53 AM