C00D1197 error RRS feed

• Question

• how to fiix so I can listen to Live Streaming ?
    Saturday, June 20, 2009 4:49 AM

Answers

• This is a Windows Media Player error, and (given that you're talking about Live streaming) is unrelated to Windows Home Server. YOu could try a number of other locations, such as the Windows 7 , Windows Vista , or Windows XP forums , The Green Button (though that's more Media Center related), or you could check out the information regarding Media Player on the Microsoft web site for that error code. I did so and found this page , for example.
    I'm not on the WHS team, I just post a lot. :)
    Saturday, June 20, 2009 1:39 PM

All replies

• We need more information. Is this on WHS? Or is it a WHS streaming to a client OS? Which Windows? Where does this error happen?
    Saturday, June 20, 2009 5:49 AM
  • This is a Windows Media Player error, and (given that you're talking about Live streaming) is unrelated to Windows Home Server. YOu could try a number of other locations, such as the Windows 7 , Windows Vista , or Windows XP forums , The Green Button (though that's more Media Center related), or you could check out the information regarding Media Player on the Microsoft web site for that error code. I did so and found this page , for example.
    I'm not on the WHS team, I just post a lot. :)
    Saturday, June 20, 2009 1:39 PM