none
Beta Exam - 71-243 SCCM 2012 RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I’m about to take the beta exam for sccm 2012 (71-243) next week.

It’s my first time participating in an exam beta - what can i expect?

Since the duration is 4 hours, does it include more questions as usual?

Did anyone here take the exam yet? Study hints are welcome!

Wednesday, February 15, 2012 11:22 AM

Answers

• Beta exams contain a lot more questions than live exams (The exact number of questions is not known as it differs between exams).

At the end of the exam you will not be given a score.  Your score is generally sent to you after 6-8 weeks however it can take longer.

If you pass the exam,  you will gain the certification i.e. it will appear on your transcript.

The best way to study for a beta exam is to use the skills being measured in the exam (http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/exam.aspx?id=70-243) to research content via TechNet/MSDN online.

Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

Please mark answered if I've answered your question and vote for it as helpful to help other user's find a solution quicker

• Marked as answer by Heiko_ Wednesday, February 15, 2012 3:25 PM
    Wednesday, February 15, 2012 11:48 AM

All replies

• Beta exams contain a lot more questions than live exams (The exact number of questions is not known as it differs between exams).

At the end of the exam you will not be given a score.  Your score is generally sent to you after 6-8 weeks however it can take longer.

If you pass the exam,  you will gain the certification i.e. it will appear on your transcript.

The best way to study for a beta exam is to use the skills being measured in the exam (http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/exam.aspx?id=70-243) to research content via TechNet/MSDN online.

Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

Please mark answered if I've answered your question and vote for it as helpful to help other user's find a solution quicker

• Marked as answer by Heiko_ Wednesday, February 15, 2012 3:25 PM
    Wednesday, February 15, 2012 11:48 AM
  • Thanks for the explanation.

Wednesday, February 15, 2012 3:26 PM