none
Need Help... UUG

Question

• Okay, So whenever i start up, oh wait. heres what im running- (Windows Vista 64Bit) But anyways, the normal windows startup pictures are missing, and when i login the background is black. I log on, everything is normal exsept that i cant use some items in control panel, and i cant uninstall anything, yet i cant even restore my system! So anyways, ive tried logging in as administrator, but it wont let me do anything because appearently NONE of my accounts are admin. ive tried setting up one, but controll panel doesent let me do that. when i try to open some things in control panel it says "Page failed to load" and when i try to uninstall something the screen flashes black for about half a second and does the windows error sound. 

Please help, ive been trying to fix this for like 4 hours strait, and no, i cant use sfc in cmd.

Thanks, Ethan.

Sunday, January 19, 2014 12:58 AM

Answers

• MGA Diagnostic Report Required:

To properly analyse and solve problems with Activation and Validation, we need to see a full copy of the report produced by the MGADiag tool
    (download and save to desktop - http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=52012 )
     Once saved, run the tool.
    Click on the Continue button, which will produce the report.
     To copy the report to your response, click on the Copy button in the tool (ignore any error messages at this point), and then paste (using either r-click/Paste, or Ctrl+V ) into your response.

Carey Frisch

Sunday, January 19, 2014 2:29 AM

All replies

• also, i cant move some files.

Sunday, January 19, 2014 1:23 AM
  • MGA Diagnostic Report Required:

To properly analyse and solve problems with Activation and Validation, we need to see a full copy of the report produced by the MGADiag tool
    (download and save to desktop - http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=52012 )
     Once saved, run the tool.
    Click on the Continue button, which will produce the report.
     To copy the report to your response, click on the Copy button in the tool (ignore any error messages at this point), and then paste (using either r-click/Paste, or Ctrl+V ) into your response.

Carey Frisch

Sunday, January 19, 2014 2:29 AM