How can I keep the data in SQL 2008 after I sync them from SQL CE and delete them in SQL CE, and sync with SQL 2008 again? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I'm a newbie of Sync Framework 2.1. I develope an application which use a SQL Server 2008 as the center database server and many Window Mobile 5/6 devices. For very very high security restrict, every mobile device can't use WiFi or 3G to access SQL 2008. So, I have to copy main tables into every device. Because of huge properities and limited memory size, after a device finishs 1 day inventory check and sync the inventory data into SQL Server 2008 by using

syncOrchestrator.Direction = SyncDirectionOrder.Upload;

SyncOperationStatistics syncStats = syncOrchestrator.Synchronize();

If I delete all inventory data in the device and do other inventory check, then I sync with SQL Server 2008 again. The newest inventory data can be uploaded into SQL Server 2008 but the previous inventory data will be deleted because I already deleted them in the device. How can I keep these inventory data in SQL Server 2008 even though they are deleted in the device?

Wednesday, November 10, 2010 7:32 PM

All replies