none
Burning music onto CD RRS feed

• Question

• Me
    <bdi class="ng-binding" ng-bind-html="message.text | linkify" style="box-sizing:border-box;"> I'm wanting to burn a CD using windows media players. I have the songs downloaded to my computer but not CD slot to put in a CD that I can burn them onto ): Is there anyway I can access these songs on another computer?</bdi>
    • Moved by Mattew Wu Tuesday, February 13, 2018 6:36 AM not app studio issue
    Tuesday, February 13, 2018 12:07 AM

All replies

• Hi, I'm afraid you are in a wrong place. Here is for software developer of Windows Phone. Putting that aside, (I'm not sure if I understand your issue correctly), if you cannot use a CD slot in your computer, please copy songs into a USB flash memory and use it on other computer. Regards,

Ashidacchi

Tuesday, February 13, 2018 4:03 AM
  • Hi Mesa,

Since your question is out of the scope of App Studio forum, please ask your question at answers forum: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum?auth=1

Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards,

Zhendong Wu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, February 13, 2018 6:35 AM