cannot upload files through Remote Access RRS feed

• Question

• I set a a remote access account and logged in from a different computer.  I wanted to upload and download a file.  I selected a file and clicked upload.  Some flashed on the screen so fast that I couldn't read it.  But the file didn't up load.  Why?

Next I eventually get the above to work is there a way to upload a "folder" and not just a file?  I have 10,000 photos I want to share with a family member.  To upload and download them one at a time will take a long time. 

Thanks--Ray
    Sunday, June 17, 2007 2:22 PM

Answers

• This happened to me to at first, but it told me to change the accounts to match on my computer and on the server and it worked.  To clarify, you need to be logged in to an account on the server that has the same name as the active account on your computer that you're using to upload the photos.
    Sunday, June 17, 2007 5:34 PM

All replies

• This happened to me to at first, but it told me to change the accounts to match on my computer and on the server and it worked.  To clarify, you need to be logged in to an account on the server that has the same name as the active account on your computer that you're using to upload the photos.
    Sunday, June 17, 2007 5:34 PM
  • Yeah that works...I was also trying to upload them from a Mac.  Doesn't work.  It does seem to to download to the Mac though.  

Ray

Sunday, June 17, 2007 6:57 PM