SSRS Report showing blank in CRM 2011 RRS feed

• Question

• Hello ,

I have created a ssrs report using visual studio 2008. The report is working fine in bids but when i import that report and try to run in crm its not showing the result.

i found similar problem in this thread , changing the security solved the issue there. But here in my case , i'm the administrator and the report is not showing result only. Below is the screenshot of what i'm getting when i run the report in crm .

Below is the screen shot of result i get when i run in visual studio.

Thanks and Regards. Make sure to "Vote as Helpful" and "Mark As Answer",if you get answer of your question.

Thursday, April 4, 2013 4:40 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Just check the security roles for two purpose,

1. Privileges to the record and to the entity.

2. Privileges for accessing reports.

Apart form that check your connection string in rdl file and save it again. Reimport the rdl file  into crm .

This might be helpful, if so mark this as "Answer" or "Vote as helpful"

Sindu M

• Marked as answer by Madhu-CRM Thursday, April 4, 2013 5:07 AM
    Thursday, April 4, 2013 4:54 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Just check the security roles for two purpose,

1. Privileges to the record and to the entity.

2. Privileges for accessing reports.

Apart form that check your connection string in rdl file and save it again. Reimport the rdl file  into crm .

This might be helpful, if so mark this as "Answer" or "Vote as helpful"

Sindu M

• Marked as answer by Madhu-CRM Thursday, April 4, 2013 5:07 AM
    Thursday, April 4, 2013 4:54 AM
  • thank you very much Sindu,

I checked security roles, everythng was correct. I had two data sources in rdl file. Removed extra datasource which was not being used and re imported again. This time it worked perfectly. Thank you once again.

Thanks and Regards. Make sure to "Vote as Helpful" and "Mark As Answer",if you get answer of your question.

Thursday, April 4, 2013 5:07 AM