none
Visual Studio Team Explorer option Pending Changes throws Unable to write data to the transport connection: An existing connection was interrupted by the remote host. RRS feed

• Question

• Hello, 

At the time of entering to the pending changes tab in Visual Studio, it happens the following error:

Unable to write data to the transport connection: An existing connection was interrupted by the remote host.

Im connected to a project whose repository is in TFS, and im using visual studio 2017, although the same error also occurs in visual studio 2019, so i need help about which may be causing the error.

Regards.

Wednesday, March 18, 2020 12:03 AM

All replies

• Hi hssantiago,

Welcome to MSDN forum.

According to the error message, it seems this issue is caused by tfs. Not very sure about this, I suggest you could check the third-party extensions/applications and anti-virus software, sometimes they may block the connection.

In addition, since forum for TFS has moved, I recommend you could go to Stack Overflow tagged tfs, and start a new thread there to seek for a more professional help.

Hope this could help you and any feedback will be expected.

Kind Regards,

Tianyu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, March 18, 2020 7:17 AM