Printing a Transcript? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

With the new flashy webpage there seems to be no way to print a copy of your transcript - is this correct? Mine goes over two pages so to simply print the entire web page would look very messy.

The old version of the webpage had a 'Print Transcript' button that gave you a nice neat page to print. Is there any way to do this with the new webpage?

Thanks

Wednesday, May 7, 2008 11:12 AM

Answers

• preoila said:

Looks like microsoft doesnt care about people that sales their products, or maybe our certification is wortless even in their eyes

Hi Preoila-

Are you experiencing the same problem as DeanoDublin or are you just making a comment in general?  I would have to disagree with your comment becuase Microsoft does care about you and your certifications.

If you are experiencing issues, please provide repro steps with the issues that are occurring.

Thanks-
    Alicia
    Program Manager, Server and Tools Online Engineering Live Services Team
    Friday, May 30, 2008 9:36 PM

All replies

• Looks like microsoft doesnt care about people that sales their products, or maybe our certification is wortless even in their eyes
    Wednesday, May 21, 2008 1:40 AM
  • Hello-

From what URL are you trying to print your transcript?

Thanks-
    Alicia
    Friday, May 30, 2008 9:34 PM
  • preoila said:

Looks like microsoft doesnt care about people that sales their products, or maybe our certification is wortless even in their eyes

Hi Preoila-

Are you experiencing the same problem as DeanoDublin or are you just making a comment in general?  I would have to disagree with your comment becuase Microsoft does care about you and your certifications.

If you are experiencing issues, please provide repro steps with the issues that are occurring.

Thanks-
    Alicia
    Friday, May 30, 2008 9:36 PM