none
Deployment Error Code 0x80073CFD when attempting to launch Windows App RRS feed

• Question

• I have created a HoloLens project with Unity and following the tutorial was able to produce a solution folder.  When I open the solution in Visual Studio 2017 as Administrator I am able to rebuild the solution successfully but upon launching the Application through the HoloLens Emulator I receive an IO exception error regarding one of the DLL library files.  I attempted to launch the compiled application locally on my workstation and received a deployment error code 0x80073CFD.  I searched for resolutions and found links to enabling developer mode on my workstation which was already done.  No other solutions seem to be available.  Has anyone ever run into this issue and what was the solution?

Thanks.

Friday, June 23, 2017 2:28 AM

All replies

• Hi AlexURAL,

Thank you for posting here.

For your question is more related to HoloLens, you could post a new thread in HoloLens forum.

https://forums.hololens.com/

This forum discuss and ask the C# programming language, IDE, libraries, samples and tools.

Best Regards,

Wendy

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, June 27, 2017 7:07 AM