29.95 or 49.95dolars,is it per year RRS feed

• Question

•  

My 90 days trial period is expire 5 days ago. I was offering to subscribe it for 29.95 dollars. But now when I try to subscribe it, the price is found to be 49.95 dollars.

Is the 29.95 dollars was valid only during the 90 days trial period, now I have to pay full amount49.95 dollars.

This amount is to pay for how much period, is per year.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008 10:46 AM

Answers

• I've moved your post to the General topic folder.

As far as I know, the offer for 29.95 is only available via a special link from within OneCare during the trial. If your trial has expired, the offer may not be available to you. However, I do not know this for sure, so you may want to contact support via email as a trial user to confirm:

How to reach support (FAQ) - http://forums.microsoft.com/WindowsOneCare/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=2421771&SiteID=2

Note that even though OneCare is expired, your PC is still protected. You won't be able to make changes to OenCare settings or run manual processes, though.

You can also look into getting a retail copy of OneCare for less. Amazon sells it for 19.95 plus shipping. You simply need to use the key to subscribe - don't reinstall OneCare. The retail price from Microsoft is still 49.95 per year when activating or renewing directly.

-steve

Wednesday, December 10, 2008 1:24 PM

All replies

• I've moved your post to the General topic folder.

As far as I know, the offer for 29.95 is only available via a special link from within OneCare during the trial. If your trial has expired, the offer may not be available to you. However, I do not know this for sure, so you may want to contact support via email as a trial user to confirm:

How to reach support (FAQ) - http://forums.microsoft.com/WindowsOneCare/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=2421771&SiteID=2

Note that even though OneCare is expired, your PC is still protected. You won't be able to make changes to OenCare settings or run manual processes, though.

You can also look into getting a retail copy of OneCare for less. Amazon sells it for 19.95 plus shipping. You simply need to use the key to subscribe - don't reinstall OneCare. The retail price from Microsoft is still 49.95 per year when activating or renewing directly.

-steve

Wednesday, December 10, 2008 1:24 PM
  •  

Thank you very much, I although try according to your guidance, but I get almost 100% answer.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008 2:17 PM