none
Don't see all replies? RRS feed

Answers

• Avoid using cached pages at Google, they would contain views of threads that were copied when the forums dev team was experimenting with post order.

Hans Passant.
    Thursday, July 16, 2009 10:28 AM

All replies

• Hi everybody,

In this thread http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/visualfoxprogeneral/thread/d53cdb55-b93c-46ca-a1d9-830efa91149d I only see mine and the OP's answers, but it looks like there is someone else in that thread.

Hi Naom,

Another user has replied to the thread and that poster (Luis) deleted his own post since the OP mentioned you've answered his question. Deleted posts only shows up for users that have moderators and above roles to Forums. 

"Also in another thread someone mentioned, that once he marked my reply as an answer, he was unable to see it. I did see it OK, though.

Could it be some weird problem?"

- No repro for me.

"Also, when I'm searching and finding threads using google search, often I see all messages repeated and not in the correct order."

Can you elaborate on this? "messages repeated and not in the correct order". Not sure how google returns Forum threads results sets (relevancy and ordering). Can you try live (bing) :)?

Thanks.

STO Forums Test Lead
    Thursday, July 16, 2009 5:30 AM
  • Avoid using cached pages at Google, they would contain views of threads that were copied when the forums dev team was experimenting with post order.

Hans Passant.
    Thursday, July 16, 2009 10:28 AM