how to change the domain log on name RRS feed

• Question

• hi... good day... 

can u help me? i am having a problem with crm, when i run my application it gives me an error of unathorized access in http. i think i have problem with domain logon name, how can i change it so i can work with my application... hope u can help me..

i really need.. 

thank you!

:0

Thursday, April 28, 2011 2:40 AM

Answers

• If you need to login to the CRM with another domain logon name, you can use the "Run as different user" option in Internet Explorer.

For this you have to press "CTRL+MAJ" and right click on the Internet Explorer Icon, and chose the "Run as different user" option. You will be asked to provide the new logon name and password.

Thursday, April 28, 2011 10:18 AM
  • In IE9 (similar to IE8), you can go to file --> Internet Options --> Security --> Custom Level --> scroll to the bottom --> select always prompt for user name and password.  Once you get logged in as the admin you can go update your user and role to the correct user name.

-Brandon

Thursday, April 28, 2011 5:07 PM

All replies

• If you need to login to the CRM with another domain logon name, you can use the "Run as different user" option in Internet Explorer.

For this you have to press "CTRL+MAJ" and right click on the Internet Explorer Icon, and chose the "Run as different user" option. You will be asked to provide the new logon name and password.

Thursday, April 28, 2011 10:18 AM
  • In IE9 (similar to IE8), you can go to file --> Internet Options --> Security --> Custom Level --> scroll to the bottom --> select always prompt for user name and password.  Once you get logged in as the admin you can go update your user and role to the correct user name.

-Brandon

Thursday, April 28, 2011 5:07 PM