CRM 4.0 Multi Tenancy - Reporting service issue RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I am in desperate and urgent need of assistance to resolve the current CRM installation issue we are facing. I am in the process of adding an additional orgainisation to our current CRM dynamics 4.0 enterprise edition which should support Multi-Tenancy. However for some reason during setup the CRM install wizard fails is unable to connect to the remote report (SQL) server. (The SQL server that our CRM orgainisation connects to is sitting on a seperate server within our virtualised server environment and obviously the servers are within the same LAN).

when I enter in the the following URL in a browser on a server running SQL (report server) http://file-server/Reports, the reporting service correctly loads, however if I do the same on the server running the CRM then the page fails to load. This has me stumped and as mentioned the current CRM configuration we have running for the exisiting orgainisation is working fine. We only running into this issue while attempting to add an additonal orgainisation.

As mentioned I am in urgent need of assistance from the CRM experts on this one and any advise anyone has is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Thanks, Adrian

• Edited by A - Mancini Wednesday, May 30, 2012 2:12 AM
    Wednesday, May 30, 2012 2:01 AM