none
Wi Fi Connection to Lap Top

Question

• Hi.  I have a desk top computer and all my internet connections are fine, but downstairs my husband has a laptop computer with a Belkin wireless router andthere is no connection any more to the internet.  We cannot figure out how to reconnect.  What shall we do?
    • Moved by Just KarlModerator Friday, October 09, 2015 2:02 PM Looking for the correct forum.
    Friday, September 11, 2015 5:53 AM

Answers

• Hello,

The MSDN, TechNet and Expression Library Feedback forum is to "Help improve the Library Experience in MSDN, TechNet and Expression by providing feedback on features, bugs, look and feel or by just providing suggestions".

I'd ask in the Windows forum on Microsoft Community.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion'

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Friday, September 11, 2015 7:45 PM

All replies

• If it worked before, you should probably reset the belkin router. If you just got the router and haven't used it before you should walk through adding it into your network with either Belkin or your internet provider.

Sincerely,

IoTGirl 

Friday, September 11, 2015 6:05 AM
  • Hello,

The MSDN, TechNet and Expression Library Feedback forum is to "Help improve the Library Experience in MSDN, TechNet and Expression by providing feedback on features, bugs, look and feel or by just providing suggestions".

I'd ask in the Windows forum on Microsoft Community.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion'

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Friday, September 11, 2015 7:45 PM