didnot receive mc id RRS feed

• Question

• hey i wrote my  sql exam 70-461 on jan 28,2014 but still i didnot receive any mail regarding my mc id and access number??? can somebody say me what to do as soon as possible please
    • Edited by Radhika29 Thursday, February 6, 2014 4:21 PM
    Thursday, February 6, 2014 4:20 PM

Answers

• Hi, Radhika29.

Congratulations on pass your SQL Server 2012 Query exam!

Please protect and keep your printed exam result document until you can see your passed exam on your MCP transcript. This document contains important information, including your Prometric ID that can be used by Microsoft to map it to your new MCP account.

You can log into http://register.prometric.com. After logging in, click Update Personal Information to view your Prometric ID, which may look something like SRxxxxxxx. This should give Microsoft Support enough information to map it back to your MCP ID. While you are still logged in, make sure the email address that you record on your Prometric profile is the same email address that you will use to log into the MCP site. This helps prevent problems in the future.

Gather all the information you can and then email your Microsoft Regional Service Center. Most likely, they will need a scanned copy of your passed exam results, and the image needs to be less than 100K in size. Their email address is mcphelp@microsoft.com

You can also call them on the phone. Have all your information ready before you call. Please use the following web page to find the correct contact information for help. It includes email and phone contact information for your geographic location so you can email or call them directly. They will help you get this figured out.
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en-us/help.aspx.

NOTE: This public forum is usually monitored by fellow IT professionals like you and me but not by Microsoft employees.

Good luck!

Best wishes, Davin Mickelson

Thursday, February 6, 2014 6:58 PM
    Answerer