Windows Mobile, over-the-air sync to Windows Live RRS feed

• General discussion

• Just a few suggestions and issues that continue to bug me, day to day.

Mail
    • Max number of items with in a sync'd folder, to be user defined.
    • Drafts folder to be sync'd.  I've never managed to have the Drafts folder sync.  Even though in 'Manage Folders' on the device.  It appears like the 'Inbox' and 'Outbox' without the option to select the 'Drafts' folder for sync.  It would be nice to begin to compose an email on device then finsh and send on the PC.  Or the other way around.
    Contacts
    • Categories to be sync'd.

Calendar
    • Calendar and Task/To-do's to be sync'd.  I've seen this suggestion many times before, never seen a clear response from MS.  Really come-on Microsoft, all of the talk of connected/sharing/sync between locations and devices.  This must be in the pipeline.  I've run many devices over the year of Windows CE/2003/Mobile favours.  In the past sync to the desktop was the only real option for non-business users.  There's now so many Joe Public users, are buying and running Windows Mobile devices.  Also with the cost of mobile data plans, continuing to fall.  More and more users only ever connect there device to a PC, to get there music updated.  The missing sync for the calendar is a big gap in Microsoft's connected world vision.  Can anyone at Microsoft make a clear comment on this?

Tuesday, January 13, 2009 3:17 AM