yes they are listening to you RRS feed

• Question

• Companies this big will have many wrinkles to iron out sir. Look beyond whatever is bothering you right now. Obviously a computer can enrage you this much unless it owns your soul. You are just unhappy period. I know there have been nights I have stayed up too late trying to fix a problem and gotten so mad I had to walk away. So instead of taking it out on everyone else just get and walk away, clear you head, and it all else fails call the Geek Squad, Thier rates are cheaper than tech support:)
    Monday, July 3, 2006 4:15 PM

Answers

• We definitely appreciate the feedback you’ve given our team. Microsoft takes all feedback seriously. Members from our Engineering and Marketing teams are taking note of customer feedback and constantly review it in order to address the issues we can and make improvements to our Business Model.
    Wednesday, July 5, 2006 7:09 PM

All replies

• You still don't get it. Windows is badly designed. It doesn't work well. It doesn't work nearly as well as it could, or as well as other systems. Ths is frustrating for two reasons:

1. Stupid people make MS so big in market share that the rest of us have no choice but to use it. There is no such thing as true cross-platform compatability, so we're stuck with it, even though we know better - evidence your thinking that reinstall and repair are the same things, have to be and should be. Ridiculous.

2. The resources the behemoth uses on spying on us, evidence WGA, could be put to better use, making their software work better.

Monday, July 3, 2006 4:32 PM
  • We definitely appreciate the feedback you’ve given our team. Microsoft takes all feedback seriously. Members from our Engineering and Marketing teams are taking note of customer feedback and constantly review it in order to address the issues we can and make improvements to our Business Model.
    Wednesday, July 5, 2006 7:09 PM