none
Marked result not show up in the thread RRS feed

• Question

• Thanks for your reading.

In this thread, OP has marked three replies as answers to close the thread. However, none of replies shows up as marked answer. ( I got notification for this from the email alerts. Also, we can track it from OP's profile.)

I try to mark the Patrice's reply as answer but it prompts an "Unexpected error".

Hope some one can help.

Yoyo Jiang[MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Develop and promote your apps in Windows Store
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Wednesday, April 24, 2013 2:49 AM

Answers

• I checked the profile for user "Patrice Scribe" and the person got credit for answering the question you linked. That explains the error you get when you attempt to mark the reply as an answer. For some reason, the thread is not showing which replies are marked as answers. The thread is shown as not answered at all (even proposed).

Richard Mueller - MVP Directory Services

Wednesday, April 24, 2013 1:42 PM

All replies

• I checked the profile for user "Patrice Scribe" and the person got credit for answering the question you linked. That explains the error you get when you attempt to mark the reply as an answer. For some reason, the thread is not showing which replies are marked as answers. The thread is shown as not answered at all (even proposed).

Richard Mueller - MVP Directory Services

Wednesday, April 24, 2013 1:42 PM
  • Yes, I saw the same problem yesterday - the thread doesn't show the replies marked as answers and the 'Propose Answer' button is shown for all replies.

For every expert, there is an equal and opposite expert. - Becker's Law

My blog

Wednesday, April 24, 2013 4:12 PM
  • Richard & Naomi,

Thanks for your responding.

Hope it can be resolved soon.

Yoyo Jiang[MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Develop and promote your apps in Windows Store
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Thursday, April 25, 2013 5:39 AM