none
Article Edit in Profile Statistics frozen RRS feed

• Question

• I edited few articles on 28-AUG-2013, but the number of Article Edits frozen to 19, after which it doesn't increase. Whereas, I can find that last revision was made by me in the pages I've edited. Is this an issue with my browser or the Technet system?

Update: The next day, I can see the article edit count raises when I edit an article, but from 19 only. I don't understand what happened to the rest of the edits which I made in the previous day.

UPDATE: I'm facing this issue randomly throughout everyday. I can't specify at what time it works and at what time if fails.

Balaji Kundalam

Wednesday, August 28, 2013 6:15 PM

Answers

• I believe they are lost forever :( I never get them in My Activities, I don't receive Comments by email and I suspect them may not even count towards achievements :(

When you find problems of this sort, try sending email to tnwiki at microsoft dot com. At least the proper people will be notified.

For every expert, there is an equal and opposite expert. - Becker's Law

My blog

My TechNet articles

Tuesday, September 10, 2013 3:44 AM

All replies

• If there are some problems in TechNet Wiki, the related activities are not updated, unfortunately. So, most likely you became a victim of the general problems in TechNet WiKi. I experience them quite often :(

My blog

My TechNet articles

Tuesday, September 10, 2013 3:35 AM
  • Can that lost activities be recovered or are they lost forever, as from your experience?

Balaji Kundalam

Tuesday, September 10, 2013 3:40 AM
  • I believe they are lost forever :( I never get them in My Activities, I don't receive Comments by email and I suspect them may not even count towards achievements :(

When you find problems of this sort, try sending email to tnwiki at microsoft dot com. At least the proper people will be notified.

My blog

My TechNet articles

Tuesday, September 10, 2013 3:44 AM
  • Thanks for the information and suggestion.

Balaji Kundalam

Tuesday, September 10, 2013 3:47 AM