Next version of WHS RRS feed

• Question

• Is there any info on when the next version of WHS is expected to be released?
    My trial period will expire in Nov. Will there be an upgrade policy for reduced pricing if I buy the current version now?
    I will be doing a home build of a new system for the 64 bit WHS. My current test system is an old mobo without SATA.
    Just trying to pla ahead.

Thanks,
    Saturday, October 3, 2009 12:21 AM

Answers

No.

My trial period will expire in Nov. Will there be an upgrade policy for reduced pricing if I buy the current version now?

There have been no announcements about pricing.

I will be doing a home build of a new system for the 64 bit WHS. My current test system is an old mobo without SATA.

Thanks,
    If you want to keep up on the latest WHS info, you should check the WHS blog.
    • Proposed as answer by kariya21Moderator Saturday, October 3, 2009 12:39 AM
    • Marked as answer by Heicron Saturday, October 3, 2009 2:26 PM
    Saturday, October 3, 2009 12:39 AM

All replies

No.

There have been no announcements about pricing.

Thanks,
    If you want to keep up on the latest WHS info, you should check the WHS blog.
    • Proposed as answer by kariya21Moderator Saturday, October 3, 2009 12:39 AM
    • Marked as answer by Heicron Saturday, October 3, 2009 2:26 PM
    Saturday, October 3, 2009 12:39 AM
  • Thank you, I'll stayed tuned to the blog.
    Saturday, October 3, 2009 2:26 PM