Points... RRS feed

• Question

• Hey i have registered in forum but still points have nt been added...

plz let me knw..

And how can i confirm my registration in forum?

Sunday, November 18, 2007 2:54 PM

Answers

• Check out the profile editing in the rockstar, they will give you a display name which you have to put in ur display name here in the forums, this way they can track your progress..
    Also the points for registration will be added at the end of the month.. so better change the display name....
    Monday, November 19, 2007 4:10 AM
  • You would need to register in forums through this site (by clicking on "Forums" and registering). Please submit the Forums Display Name generated for you which is available in 'Forums Display Name' field of EditProfile (Display Name was shown to you after your successful Registration) in Display Name field of Forums Registration. This Display Name will be used to track your activities in Forums and give points accordingly.

Monday, November 19, 2007 1:24 PM

• u should change ur profile name to ur Forum display name given in ur profile of student rockstar.....
    If U change that then U can get the registration points and ur activity points at the end of month.............
    Tuesday, November 20, 2007 9:46 AM

All replies

• Check out the profile editing in the rockstar, they will give you a display name which you have to put in ur display name here in the forums, this way they can track your progress..
    Also the points for registration will be added at the end of the month.. so better change the display name....
    Monday, November 19, 2007 4:10 AM
  • ya, u change ur display name to the one shown in ur SRS profile...then 1ly ull get points for registration as weel as the activities u perform here...
    Monday, November 19, 2007 8:32 AM
  • You would need to register in forums through this site (by clicking on "Forums" and registering). Please submit the Forums Display Name generated for you which is available in 'Forums Display Name' field of EditProfile (Display Name was shown to you after your successful Registration) in Display Name field of Forums Registration. This Display Name will be used to track your activities in Forums and give points accordingly.

Monday, November 19, 2007 1:24 PM

• when u reg forums? if u reg in this month means then u will get points 4 reg forums in next month starting only... Don't worry u will get surely...
    Tuesday, November 20, 2007 8:56 AM

• u should change ur profile name to ur Forum display name given in ur profile of student rockstar.....
    If U change that then U can get the registration points and ur activity points at the end of month.............
    Tuesday, November 20, 2007 9:46 AM