CRM 4.0 Outlook client not tracking emails RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,
    I have a user who receives emails from CRM but the Outlook client is not tracking any crm emails or with the token id. Email router is workin because any emails coming in are tracked in CRM but once in Outlook it is not showing up as tracked. Yesterday we checked the personal settings in CRM to make sure email messages in response to CRM e-mail was set to track and to use the Microsoft Dynamics CRM icon. Today I went to double check and I don't see the icon option anymore. The user icoming email profile is set to Forward Mailbox, the rule has been deployed. Any ideas as to why outlook is not tracking any CRM emails and why the icon option in the email tab is gone?
    Thanks for your time and help!

Also I just found out that the user has one network profile but has three outlook profiles. When you open any one of the Outlook profiles the CRM client loads. I hope someone with the same setup might have a solution.
    Wednesday, September 30, 2009 4:55 PM

Answers

• I think you are on to the problem--the Outlook client will not work right with multiple Outlook profiles.  
    • Marked as answer by Jim Glass Jr Tuesday, October 13, 2009 7:31 PM
    Tuesday, October 13, 2009 12:52 AM

All replies

• I think you are on to the problem--the Outlook client will not work right with multiple Outlook profiles.  
    • Marked as answer by Jim Glass Jr Tuesday, October 13, 2009 7:31 PM
    Tuesday, October 13, 2009 12:52 AM
  • Thanks for your reply. We're going to remove the other profiles and see if that clears up the issue.
    Thursday, October 15, 2009 3:46 PM