Site Appears & Disappears from SEP from last 4-5 monts RRS feed

• Question

• Hello all forum members

I have a website http://www.comfortinnsunset.com/ . I am monitoring SERP of this site from last 4-5 months, I noticed that the search engine ranking of this site is dropped suddenly in one month & suddenly search engine ranking is improves very well in next month & again in next month it disappears from SERP in next month.

This continuously happening from last 4-5 months. I can’t understand that why site disappears & than again appears from SERP. I am confused, I also read the guidelines of MSN, but i don’t think that our site doesn’t meet an criteria of your guidelines. Our site is well ranked on both Google & Yahoo & i am not happy with the results which MSN results give. Can you please tell me what is the problem in the site, is there is an span factor which blocks our site.

I am not happy with the MSN search results.

Thanks & Regards

Shailendra Dubey

Monday, December 31, 2007 5:36 AM

Answers

• Shailendra,

A website may disappear from search results because it was removed from the Live Search index or it was reported as spam. However this is not the case for your site.   Occasionally, a website may disappear from search results as we continue to improve our website-ranking algorithms. In some cases, search results may change considerably as we test new algorithms.  Have you signed into the webmaster tools?  You can submit a sitemap there this may help us stabalize your rank in the SERP.   Also you can validate any robots issues.

Jeremiah

Thursday, January 3, 2008 11:28 PM

All replies

• Shailendra,

A website may disappear from search results because it was removed from the Live Search index or it was reported as spam. However this is not the case for your site.   Occasionally, a website may disappear from search results as we continue to improve our website-ranking algorithms. In some cases, search results may change considerably as we test new algorithms.  Have you signed into the webmaster tools?  You can submit a sitemap there this may help us stabalize your rank in the SERP.   Also you can validate any robots issues.

Jeremiah

Thursday, January 3, 2008 11:28 PM
  • First, i would like to says thanks to you for replying me.

I used webmster tools provided by MSN, it is nice step by MSN to beat the competition.

I already submitted our sitemap in webmaster tool, but i noticed that after submitted our sitemap, ranking of our site is boost suddenly, but after some time it will shown downward trend in ranking.

Thanks & Regards

Shailendra Dubey

Friday, January 4, 2008 3:46 AM