none
Reply does not enable Alert Me for thread. RRS feed

• Question

• When replying to a post on a thread the reply options displays a check box for Subscribe to Alert for this thread and is checked; but when the reply is submitted the Alert Me for the thread is not updated and I'm not subscribed to alerts for the thread I've replied to.
    Wednesday, March 12, 2008 4:23 PM

Answers

• Yes I just verified this isn't working, I'll open a bug on it and get it fixed thanks Peter!
    Sam Jarawan STO Forums Senior Development Lead
    Saturday, March 15, 2008 6:35 AM

All replies

• Peter Ritchie said:

When replying to a post on a thread the reply options displays a check box for Subscribe to Alert for this thread and is checked; but when the reply is submitted the Alert Me for the thread is not updated and I'm not subscribed to alerts for the thread I've replied to.

I'm also not receiving any alerts to ANYTHING. I subscribe to everything and have not received one alert.

I am alertless.

Anna
    Wednesday, March 12, 2008 5:45 PM
  • What happens when you select "My Alerts"?
    Do you see a list of threads you've subscribed to?

Next: if you hit "Change Microsoft Alerts Delivery Settings" you should go to msn live alerts, can you check to see if your account is configured with your email that you expect the emails to go to.
    Thursday, March 13, 2008 6:21 AM
  • Yes I just verified this isn't working, I'll open a bug on it and get it fixed thanks Peter!
    Saturday, March 15, 2008 6:35 AM