none
Password

Question

• Hi, on Thursday evening I put  the feature on my Xbox which requires you put in your email address and password to sign into the Xbox Live account. But when I tried to sign into my account the next day it showed me a message which said that there was an error with my account and that I should go to Live.com, then when I go there and try to sign in it tells me that the account (oliver.mcgill@hotmail.co.uk) is banned, and i can't think of any reason why it is. Anyway, I have tried to reset it by sending  code to an alternate email address but the email that I have set as the alternate email address is no longer in use. And i have also tried to fill in the form with details such as my name, address and subjects of my recently sent emails etc... But it says that not enough information was given, although I gave everything that I knew. So I phoned Xbox support but they couldn't do anything, so they told me to come here and ask you for help? So my question is, are there any ways I can now reset my password? 
    Thank You.
    Sunday, October 14, 2012 2:21 PM