How to get access to b2c-protected resources in a desktop application that has no user? RRS feed

• Question

• I have Azure Function Apps protected with Azure AD B2C Authorization. But I also need to get access to some of these functions from Desktop App that has no user (without user interaction). How can this be achieved?
    Friday, July 31, 2020 10:13 AM

All replies

• Hi there,

According to your description, I suppose your issue is related to Azure Active Directory. Since our forum focuses on .NET Framework Setup and Servicing, we recommend you report it in Microsoft Q&A tagged azure-active-directory for a more professional support. Thank you for your understanding.

If there are any questions about .NET Framework Setup and Servicing in the future, please feel free to post in this forum.

Hoping everything goes well.

Sincerely,

Anna

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Monday, August 3, 2020 4:32 AM