How can I tell RRS feed

• Question

•  

Ok Here's a Odd thing that just happened something just changed my Home Page in IE from Live.com to msn.com with out me knowing till the next time I Launched IE. Boy I wish that feature from Windows defender was in One care that prevents the changing of Home pages some thing changed my IE settings

I wonder if One care 2.5 up to it's old tricks again automaticly adjusting settings with out user permission or knowledge. something Up.

I'm trying to figure out if some one or program hacked my system

Tuesday, July 22, 2008 6:56 AM

Answers

• I don't know why or how your homepage was changed but I do know that One Care would not change your homepage and changing your homepage from live.com to msn.com would not typically be something malicious software would do.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008 4:07 PM

All replies

• I don't know why or how your homepage was changed but I do know that One Care would not change your homepage and changing your homepage from live.com to msn.com would not typically be something malicious software would do.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008 4:07 PM
  • OneCare won't change the home page.

Did you just install something from MSN.COM, perhaps the MSN Toolbar?

-steve

Tuesday, July 22, 2008 4:16 PM
  • I just reloaded turns out IE waking up and I set my home page but IE set it back to msn.com as it's setup to do on first few starts

Wednesday, July 23, 2008 5:04 PM