none
Only one out of two is printed RRS feed

• Question

• Hi.

I have an report made in MS Visuel Studio. It's collect some date from sql database and print them at a list.

The problem is that now the date is filling more than one page, but the second page is not printed

Anyone who please can help me with that?

Sunday, October 8, 2017 4:22 AM

All replies

• Hi elskov666,

Welcome to the MSDN forum.

>> I have an report made in MS Visual Studio.

How did you made this report or could you please share the screenshot of your report? It will help us to better understand this issue, thank you for your cooperation.

To print a report, you can follow this doc: Print a Report (Report Builder and SSRS)

If this issue persists, please have a try with the following troubleshot this issue:

1. Please scan the layout and make sure it is ok
    2. If you export to another place like Excel, PDF and print it, it works or not
    3. In the VS, preview report before print, it displays 2 pages or not

Best regards,

Sara

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Monday, October 9, 2017 6:06 AM
  • Hi elskov666,

Have you tried the troubleshot methods that I posted and what's the result? If this issue persists, please feel free to let us know.

Meanwhile, you can also try to redirect to the SQL Server Reporting Services forum to seek for a more professional support for your report issue, our forum is only to discuss the VS IDE, thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Sara

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Thursday, October 12, 2017 9:08 AM