none
take no of days from 2 calender and display oracle query data in gridview RRS feed

• Question

• hi

guys 

i have 2 calender i.e 1> between date...................2> to date....Go button

i have to select date from these 2 calender like....frm this date to this date.(no of days)....then click Go button..

i have this oracle query

"select FT.FILE_DEPARTMENT,u1.user_designation,U1.USER_NAME,(count(u1.user_designation)/30)*24 as avg_file_disposal_in_hours
    from filetrans FT,USERS U1 where U1.USER_NAME LIKE '%Secretary/Pr. Secretary/Addl. CS%' AND FT.OFFICE_CODE=U1.OFFICE_CODE AND FT.DESPATCH_DATE_TIME
    between sysdate-30 and sysdate and FT.RECEIPT_DATE_TIME between sysdate-30 and sysdate
    group by FT.FILE_DEPARTMENT, u1.user_designation, U1.USER_NAME"

this query displaying data from 

sysdate-30 and sysdate 

my work is provide such option so that user can select date from these two calender and based upon these two date...i.e counting no of days.......result should be displayed in gridview.

how to form this query with calender so that it can count proper no. of days can display result in gridview.

if ques is not clear plz let me know

suggest me step by step.

thanks and regard love4csharp

• Moved by Eason_H Friday, October 18, 2013 2:06 AM
    Thursday, October 17, 2013 4:50 PM

Answers

• Hi love4csharp,

This forum is to discuss problems of C# development.

You'll need to post it in the dedicated ASP.Net Forum http://forums.asp.net for more efficient responses, where you can contact ASP.NET experts.

Thanks.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Marked as answer by love4csharp Wednesday, January 1, 2014 6:52 AM
    Friday, October 18, 2013 2:06 AM

All replies

• guys plz suggest...how to acheive this

thanks and regard love4csharp

Thursday, October 17, 2013 5:22 PM
  • Hi love4csharp,

This forum is to discuss problems of C# development.

You'll need to post it in the dedicated ASP.Net Forum http://forums.asp.net for more efficient responses, where you can contact ASP.NET experts.

Thanks.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Marked as answer by love4csharp Wednesday, January 1, 2014 6:52 AM
    Friday, October 18, 2013 2:06 AM