• Question

• cant reinstall my works suite cds because i cant find my darn key

Saturday, March 1, 2008 5:46 AM

Answers

All replies

• How to replace lost, broken, or missing Microsoft software or hardware
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/326246/en-us

Sunday, March 2, 2008 5:03 AM

• I have my certifictate of authenticity but I have lost my product key my numbers are Po 4400005431 Wo 46779-1004 can you e-mail me the product key
    thanks blake
    Sunday, March 23, 2008 6:55 PM
  • Blake,

Microsoft does not provide keys here on the forum. Also exactly what producty key have you lost? Carey provided the other poster with a site as how you can request product keys. Should you be refering to the operating system then I suggest you contact the manufacturer of the computer. It is there responsibility to provide you with the OEM recovery media.

Thank you

Stephen Holm

WGA Forum Volunteer

Monday, March 31, 2008 5:49 AM
  •      I have searched through support for hours, I have lost my product keys to several pieces of software that I have had from school but "authorized" by Microsoft.  As a student I have been a good advertising agent for microsoft, not to mention an unpaid IT professional in support for many of their products. So my Project Professional 2003 and Visio 2003 did not come installed on my computer, I was authorized to download and and e-mailed my product key. I am still a full time student I don't use this software for anything except for assignments and play. When I moved and then moved back I had to reinstall OS and my Product keys got lost in the shuffle.  Even though I have spent thousands of dollars in microsoft products and even more hours of my time to count in studying there software, microsoft wants 50.00 to allow me to e-mail them. two days ago I was telling friends how wonderful they are, how they have great support. Right now I am crushed. No help, and the only way to get help is if someone that works with microsoft will respond.  

Friday, May 2, 2008 5:44 PM
  • I purchased a copy for my daughter also and we have lost the product key.  Microsoft says that I need to get the volume license from the bookstore and they will replace the key.  The number I called was 888-352-7140, which is volume licensing and the call was free.

Monday, May 12, 2008 3:49 PM
  • i got a copy of Microsoft Expression Web from the Imagine Cup Software Center but did not install it until now, only to realize that I do not have the product key. Is there a way I can retrieve the key?
    Saturday, June 28, 2008 4:41 PM