CRM Service Calendar RRS feed

• Question

• I am trying to change the view of the service calendar to use the month style view that is used if you access it from my work place, does anyone know how I can repoint this to use monthlycalendardata.aspx

Thanks

Thursday, March 25, 2010 7:46 PM

Answers

• There is the c360 GroupCalendar addon if you aren't feeling the Gantt view.  If you want something that meets more of what you are looking for, there are a couple of other options out there if you are comfortable with a bit of dev work like DayPilot. 
    Saturday, March 27, 2010 7:31 PM

All replies

• In the sitemap.xml you should be able to remove the native Calendar link and then add your own Calendar link that points to monthlycalendardata.aspx
    Thursday, March 25, 2010 10:35 PM
  • The issue is that when I change it to use the other calendar file it only shows my activities and does not list activies for all of my service team. Maybe this is not the best calendar to use but I want to have that style of calendar view for my service team to look at as the current gant style is not very functional.

Friday, March 26, 2010 1:36 PM
  • There is the c360 GroupCalendar addon if you aren't feeling the Gantt view.  If you want something that meets more of what you are looking for, there are a couple of other options out there if you are comfortable with a bit of dev work like DayPilot. 
    Saturday, March 27, 2010 7:31 PM