none
Minimum Balance notice gone in Sunset Edition RRS feed

• Question

• After finally upgrading from Money Deluxe 2004 to Sunset Edition, I notice that Minimum Balance for bank accounts no longer displays on the bottom line with Ending Balance.  It also used to change to an Under $xxx.xx Minimum warning if the balance dropped below the minimum.  I found it useful having that there as a reminder (which actually saved me from incurring fees a time of two).

Is there a setting to get this back?

Thanks.

Monday, September 23, 2019 10:16 PM

All replies

• Make sure that under Bank Accounts / Change Account Details / Balance Information that some numeric Minimum Balance value is present ~ if this field is blank then you will not see anything between 'Today's Balance' on the left and 'Closing Balance' on the right.

Teabag

Tuesday, September 24, 2019 7:50 AM
  • As a test in Money Deluxe Sunset, I set a $330 minimum balance for a bank account in the Account Settings.

In the register, there is no indication of an effect of having a minimum specified. I usually use multi-line mode (Ctrl+T), but I went to single line mode for the screen capture. I also tried ShowTransactionForms. Still no indication. So I confirm GL1294's observation.

Tuesday, September 24, 2019 3:23 PM
  • The Alert balance works great for me.  I just realized that is different from Minimum balance. Not sure what purpose Minimum balance serves...

Under Settings / Alerts Center / Advisor FYI you'll have complete control of your notifications:

Make sure "account balance limits" is checked in the first tab.

• Edited by ameridan Tuesday, September 24, 2019 5:44 PM
    • Proposed as answer by ameridan Wednesday, September 25, 2019 5:51 PM
    Tuesday, September 24, 2019 5:27 PM