Win7 Build 7601, not 7600 - MGA report RRS feed

• Question

• I've seen a lot of threads asking this question about build 7600, but not build 7601.

I have Win7 Ultimate x64, and a day after installing SP1 and other updates, I got a Build 7601 Copy not genuine notice in the lower right of the desktop.  When I try to run the WGA tool, it says "validation interrupted" every time.

I bought this desktop computer brand new from a local shop, assembled by the owner.  I went in and asked him about it yesterday, and I feel that he tried to blow smoke.  He didn't give me a disc or key when I bought it.  He said he doesn't do that because customers could copy it for all the neighbors.  He said to bring the machine in and he'll call MS and get the key reactivated or ... something ...  I don't remember ... and if they told him it was a no go, he'd get a new key from them.  He said that his shop uses MSDN keys and that I couldn't get a disc and/or COA sticker.

A couple of other shop owners in my area told me today that this is not allowed.  I certainly don't want illegal software in my home!

Should I call MS and ask them about my Product ID key (the second block of characters is OEM), so that when I go back to this shop next week, I can tell him that MS told me that it's pirated?  How should I handle insisting that he give me a legitimate key with COA?

Thanks a million!

• Edited by floridazed Saturday, February 26, 2011 8:58 PM updated subject line for clarity
    Saturday, February 26, 2011 8:40 PM

Answers

• If you look at the Bios version date and the OEM license type

"<Date>20090205000000.000000+000" (2/5/2009)

"Windows License Type: OEM SLP "

It is not possible to have a legitimate OEM SLP copy of Windows 7 on this computer.  Windows 7 did not release to manufacturing until July of 2009.

This appears to be a DIY computer with a product key that is still available on such websites as "warezusa", "crackingforum", "hotfile", etc.  It looks to me like someone pulled a fast one on you. 

You need a retail copy of Windows 7.  Purchase from a solidly reliable merchant like the Microsoft Store, Amazon (not Marketplace), or other major reseller.  Avoid eBay, Amazon Marketplace, and deep discounters.  There is an epidemic of counterfeit Windows on sale all over the place.

Colin Barnhorst Windows 7 Ultimate x64 on DIY with 6GB ram.
    Saturday, February 26, 2011 9:34 PM
    Answerer

All replies

• No, you should follow Announcement #1 at the beginning of this forum and post an MGADiag report in your reply here. 

Darin Smith MS <abbr class="affil">Microsoft</abbr> Thursday, October 22, 2009 6:52 PM

In order to receive the best support, we request all users initially download and run the Genuine Diagnostics tool (MGADiag.exe) at this link http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=52012. Click "Continue", click the "Copy" button then “Paste” the report into a reply message in this thread. 

Saturday, February 26, 2011 8:51 PM
    Answerer
  • I'm sorry.  I realized that shortly after I posted.  Here is the info, thank you very much in advance:

Diagnostic Report (1.9.0027.0):
    -----------------------------------------
    Windows Validation Data-->

Validation Code: 0
    Cached Online Validation Code: N/A, hr = 0xc004f012
    Windows Product Key: *****-*****-X92GV-V7DCV-P4K27
    Windows Product Key Hash: aU2z1/fnhnLHmhBm699qYZT2E6s=
    Windows Product ID: 00426-OEM-8992662-00400
    Windows Product ID Type: 2
    Windows License Type: OEM SLP
    Windows OS version: 6.1.7601.2.00010100.1.0.001
    ID: {E8BA04FE-6DDE-4761-B89F-1F677E7D152A}(3)
    Is Admin: Yes
    TestCab: 0x0
    LegitcheckControl ActiveX: N/A, hr = 0x80070002
    Signed By: N/A, hr = 0x80070002
    Product Name: Windows 7 Ultimate
    Architecture: 0x00000009
    Build lab: 7601.win7sp1_rtm.101119-1850
    TTS Error:
    Validation Diagnostic:
    Resolution Status: N/A

Vista WgaER Data-->
    ThreatID(s): N/A, hr = 0x80070002
    Version: N/A, hr = 0x80070002

Windows XP Notifications Data-->
    Cached Result: N/A, hr = 0x80070002
    File Exists: No
    WgaTray.exe Signed By: N/A, hr = 0x80070002
    WgaLogon.dll Signed By: N/A, hr = 0x80070002

OGA Notifications Data-->
    OGAExec.exe Signed By: N/A, hr = 0x80070002
    OGAAddin.dll Signed By: N/A, hr = 0x80070002

OGA Data-->
    Office Status: 109 N/A
    OGA Version: N/A, 0x80070002
    Office Diagnostics: 025D1FF3-364-80041010_025D1FF3-229-80041010_025D1FF3-230-1_025D1FF3-517-80040154_025D1FF3-237-80040154_025D1FF3-238-2_025D1FF3-244-80070002_025D1FF3-258-3

Browser Data-->
    Proxy settings: N/A
    User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Win32)
    Default Browser: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
    Download signed ActiveX controls: Prompt
    Download unsigned ActiveX controls: Disabled
    Run ActiveX controls and plug-ins: Allowed
    Initialize and script ActiveX controls not marked as safe: Disabled
    Allow scripting of Internet Explorer Webbrowser control: Disabled
    Active scripting: Allowed
    Script ActiveX controls marked as safe for scripting: Allowed

File Scan Data-->

Other data-->
    Office Details: <GenuineResults><MachineData><UGUID>{E8BA04FE-6DDE-4761-B89F-1F677E7D152A}</UGUID><Version>1.9.0027.0</Version><OS>6.1.7601.2.00010100.1.0.001</OS><Architecture>x64</Architecture><PKey>*****-*****-*****-*****-P4K27</PKey><PID>00426-OEM-8992662-00400</PID><PIDType>2</PIDType><SID>S-1-5-21-197594237-3102606311-3333479474</SID><SYSTEM><Manufacturer>Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.</Manufacturer><Model>G31M-ES2L</Model></SYSTEM><BIOS><Manufacturer>Award Software International, Inc.</Manufacturer><Version>F8</Version><SMBIOSVersion major="2" minor="4"/><Date>20090205000000.000000+000</Date></BIOS><HWID>D41B3507018400FA</HWID><UserLCID>0409</UserLCID><SystemLCID>0409</SystemLCID><TimeZone>Eastern Standard Time(GMT-05:00)</TimeZone><iJoin>0</iJoin><SBID><stat>3</stat><msppid></msppid><name></name><model></model></SBID><OEM><OEMID>DELL  </OEMID><OEMTableID>QA09   </OEMTableID></OEM><GANotification/></MachineData><Software><Office><Result>109</Result><Products/><Applications/></Office></Software></GenuineResults> 

Spsys.log Content: 0x80070002

Licensing Data-->
    Input Error: Can not find script file "C:\Windows\system32\slmgr.vbs".

Windows Activation Technologies-->
    HrOffline: 0x00000000
    HrOnline: 0x00000000
    HealthStatus: 0x0000000000000000
    Event Time Stamp: 2:26:2011 09:56
    ActiveX: Registered, Version: 7.1.7600.16395
    Admin Service: Not Registered - 0x80070005
    HealthStatus Bitmask Output:

HWID Data-->
    HWID Hash Current: LgAAAAEAAgABAAEAAAACAAAAAQABAAEA6GFYfkT8BuiqdmBFZvSQDVZTYh7MMQ==

OEM Activation 1.0 Data-->
    N/A

OEM Activation 2.0 Data-->
    BIOS valid for OA 2.0: yes
    Windows marker version: 0x20001
    OEMID and OEMTableID Consistent: yes
    BIOS Information:
      ACPI Table Name    OEMID Value    OEMTableID Value
      APIC            GBT           GBTUACPI
      FACP            GBT           GBTUACPI
      HPET            GBT           GBTUACPI
      MCFG            GBT           GBTUACPI
      SSDT            PmRef        CpuPm
      SLIC            DELL          QA09  

Saturday, February 26, 2011 8:58 PM
  • If you look at the Bios version date and the OEM license type

"<Date>20090205000000.000000+000" (2/5/2009)

"Windows License Type: OEM SLP "

It is not possible to have a legitimate OEM SLP copy of Windows 7 on this computer.  Windows 7 did not release to manufacturing until July of 2009.

This appears to be a DIY computer with a product key that is still available on such websites as "warezusa", "crackingforum", "hotfile", etc.  It looks to me like someone pulled a fast one on you. 

You need a retail copy of Windows 7.  Purchase from a solidly reliable merchant like the Microsoft Store, Amazon (not Marketplace), or other major reseller.  Avoid eBay, Amazon Marketplace, and deep discounters.  There is an epidemic of counterfeit Windows on sale all over the place.

Saturday, February 26, 2011 9:34 PM
    Answerer
  • Oh my gosh.  I can't believe that a computer shop which seems very genuine would do this.  Yes, it is a DIY computer, but he told me that it's a completely legal MSDN key.  Of course, nobody would TELL me that it's a counterfeit key ...

If I call the MS toll-free number, will they sell a genuine key to me when I ask them if my key is valid, and they tell me that it's not?  A reputable computer shop owner told me that MS would sell me a key for about $85 if they found that mine was counterfeit. 

Or should I insist to the bad shop owner who built my computer that he give me a valid, retail copy in sealed plastic?

Saturday, February 26, 2011 9:49 PM
  • Visit the shop owner (and take a printed copy of this entire thread) and demand a genuine "full version" edition of Windows 7 Ultimate.  If he refuses, simply call the police and file a fraud report.  That should get the shop owner's attention!
    Carey Frisch
    Saturday, February 26, 2011 9:57 PM
  • I actually don't care if it's Ultimate or not.  Home Premium would be fine.  But I can see that since he let me think I was getting Ultimate, that's what he should give me.

I'm honestly a little afraid to confront him with this thread.  I paid by credit card, so he has my full name, and he could easily find out where I live.  He may get a bit ticked if I accuse him of illegal activity and threaten to report him ...   :o(
    Saturday, February 26, 2011 10:02 PM
  • It is not an MSDN key.  It is a leaked product key that has been floating around on the web for a year and a half.  There is a hack to make the OS think that a manufacturer's OEM table is in the BIOS for automatic activation.  Windows Activation Technology is sophisticated enough to detect exploits like this and block validation. 

Your computer shop gave you bad info all around.  Even if this were an MSDN key, a shop cannot legally sell one.  All MSDN keys belong exclusively to the subscriber to whom it was issued.  In particular, MSDN keys are not-for-resale keys.

There is no toll free number where MS is going to sell you a genuine product key to Windows 7 Ultimate ($319.00) for $85.00.  What prompted the computer store to even bring this subject up?  Do not ask them for a replacement key.  No one has spare legal keys to hand out and anything they give you will be just as phoney as the one you have.

Ask for a refund at once.  Report the shop to Microsoft at

http://www.microsoft.com/howtotell/reports/report.aspx

If you want to see why you should not demand a retail package, look at this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzqNNiOM0cs

Do not buy any copy of Windows 7 that is deeply discounted.  They are ALL counterfeits I don't care what clever story the seller has as to how it is he can sell so cheaply.  I know, I gotten taken in by one of these outfits.

Saturday, February 26, 2011 10:04 PM
    Answerer
  • There is no toll free number where MS is going to sell you a genuine product key to Windows 7 Ultimate ($319.00) for $85.00.  What prompted the computer store to even bring this subject up?  Do not ask them for a replacement key.  No one has spare legal keys to hand out and anything they give you will be just as phoney as the one you have.

I'm sorry; I was unclear on getting a new key from MS.  The bad shop owner who sold me the computer back in November didn't tell me that.

I went to a GOOD shop owner today to ask him about installing a genuine copy of 7.  I told him my predicament.  He said to call MS (there's a toll-free number available for many countries by typing ...  I don't remember ... in the command line, which I read on a different forum) ...  and when they discovered that I had a bad key, they'd give me a new key, a legit key (this is MS, not the shop owner), at far less than the shop owner could sell me a copy of 7.  He could have easily taken my money, but he told me to call MS and/or confront the bad guy first.  That tells me that he's very legit.  He could have made nearly $200 off of me in the cost of the OS and the labor time to copy my data over and then put it back on the HDD with his newly installed version of 7, complete with the box, COA, and sticker.  THAT is an honest businessman.

Saturday, February 26, 2011 10:12 PM
  • I would add your key is a dell oem slp key. you don't have a dell

Saturday, February 26, 2011 10:20 PM
    Answerer
  • george,

He obviously had a DIY computer (the Gigabyte board) so I figured the source of the key was irrelevant given that the board predates Windows 7 rtm.  But you're correct.  I figured it was a little like saying, "Other than that, how'd ya like the play, Mrs. Lincoln?"  :)

Saturday, February 26, 2011 10:25 PM
    Answerer
  • "Cbarnhorst" wrote in message news:636dc435-ef48-4f52-a920-99ab2793b621...

It is not an MSDN key.  It is a leaked product key that has been floating around on the web for a year and a half.  There is a hack to make the OS think that a manufacturer's OEM table is in the BIOS for automatic activation.  Windows Activation Technology is sophisticated enough to detect exploits like this and block validation. 

Your computer shop gave you bad info all around.  Even if this were an MSDN key, a shop cannot legally sell one.  All MSDN keys belong exclusively to the subscriber to whom it was issued.  In particular, MSDN keys are not-for-resale keys.

There is no toll free number where MS is going to sell you a genuine product key to Windows 7 Ultimate ($319.00) for $85.00.  What prompted the computer store to even bring this subject up?  Do not ask them for a replacement key.  No one has spare legal keys to hand out and anything they give you will be just as phoney as the one you have.

Ask for a refund at once.  Report the shop to Microsoft at

http://www.microsoft.com/howtotell/reports/report.aspx

If you want to see why you should not demand a retail package, look at this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzqNNiOM0cs

Do not buy any copy of Windows 7 that is deeply discounted.  They are ALL counterfeits I don't care what clever story the seller has as to how it is he can sell so cheaply.  I know, I gotten taken in by one of these outfits.

Colin
    Again, it is NOT a 'leaked' key - it'#s a perfectly legitimate key for Windows. The problem is simply that the Key is not the right one for the computer on which it is installed (and as you rightly say, it never could be).
    The Key is valid for *appropriate* Dell machines - but not for any others.

--

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    Saturday, February 26, 2011 10:26 PM
  • I suspected also that it was a Dell key.  But as cbarnhorst said, how can it be genuine if the date is 2/5/09?

I want to be sure, incredibly sure, that this is absolutely illegal/hacked/cracked/whatever before I go to the guy with those details.

Saturday, February 26, 2011 10:33 PM
  • The shop owner is probably remembering an old program Microsoft had.  See

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/932301

But that was for XP, as you will see in the answer to Question 1. 

Another program was

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/getgenuinekit/default.mspx

also for XP.  I have not seen comparable programs for either Vista or 7. 

I would take the legit shop owner up on his offer.

Saturday, February 26, 2011 10:37 PM
    Answerer
  • It is absolutely a non genuine installation. As Noel said, the key itself is legitimate when paired with a valid, OEM computer but your system appears to be a "white box" or custom built computer with a gigabyte motherboard. The SLP bios marker is spoofed through an activation exploit. I suggest you take the next step at this point, either pursue legal and appropriate action with the person or company who installed windows, or install your choice of any legitimately licensed OS.
    Saturday, February 26, 2011 10:40 PM
  • I unfortunately can't pay the legit owner nearly $200 for what I mentioned.  :o(   I could buy the software from him though, and do it myself.  I asked him about that, and about what he'd charge if he did it.  I have my data backed up and would have no problem transferring it back to the HDD.  Yeah, I got "had" by the bad owner, but I'm not a total dingleberry about backing up and restoring, etc.  So that would save me the labor money.

But before I do that, is this legit?  Surely a big outfit like CompUSA, aka Circuit City/Tiger Direct wouldn't sell bad dope?

http://www.compusa.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=5213932&CatId=306

Saturday, February 26, 2011 10:42 PM
  • Okay, here's what to do.  Purchase Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 1-Pack for System Builders - OEM and perform a "clean install" by booting from the new genuine Windows 7 DVD, delete all existing partitions, create a new partition, then install Windows 7.
    Carey Frisch
    Saturday, February 26, 2011 10:43 PM
  • It is absolutely a non genuine installation. As Noel said, the key itself is legitimate when paired with a valid, OEM computer but your system appears to be a "white box" or custom built computer with a gigabyte motherboard. The SLP bios marker is spoofed through an activation exploit. I suggest you take the next step at this point, either pursue legal and appropriate action with the person or company who installed windows, or install your choice of any legitimately licensed OS.

I believe you.  And yes, once again, my computer is a shop-build.  He showed me the individual components before he built it for me.

I hope I feel safe in pursuing it with the bad seller.  He said he could call MS support and get it straightened out in ten minutes.  I'd want to be on another phone extension listening if I let him do that.

I'm not sure that I'm brave enough to lean on him to give me a retail copy, if his retail copies even ARE legit, after watching the YouTube video ...

Saturday, February 26, 2011 10:48 PM
  • OK Carey.  I don't like having to eat $99.99, but it may be worth it to not have a confrontation with the bad guy.  He could threaten me or even find me, because as I mentioned, I paid with a credit card and he could easily look it up and find my last name and hence my address.

Are there any powers-that-be who could require him to give me a legit disc with COA at no charge to me, since he defrauded me, except for getting a copyright lawyer and going to court, which would obviously be financially counter-productive for me?

• Edited by floridazed Saturday, February 26, 2011 10:52 PM typo
    Saturday, February 26, 2011 10:52 PM
  • Cheapest, if you have a legitimate retail copy of XP or Vista then install it and purchase a windows 7 premium upgrade license, if you NEED the other features then purchase a pro or ultimate upgrade.

or

Purchase the WGA genuine kit by clicking on the resolve now link, you will be presented with an option to "get genuine" buy purchasing a license. This license will be limited to one machine and not transferable but it WILL have retail MS support like every other retail license.

EDIT:

His "ten minute conversation with MS" line sounds like an attempt to obtain another key but if his account has been flagged for abuse then all of his keys are subject to being blocked. Do not mistakenly accept a replacement MSDN key or you will end up in the same situation.

As a system builder myself this bugs me, it gives us all a bad name and it is already tuff enough to build and sale systems on a small scale without shady thieves selling bogus software with their systems.

Saturday, February 26, 2011 11:02 PM
  • Yes Carl, I think the second option is what the GOOD shop owner was talking about, except he said it can be done by phone.

I don't have the XP disc from my old PC.  I bought it from a friend who didn't bother to keep it.  A legit friend, but a young and careless one.

Saturday, February 26, 2011 11:06 PM
  • OK, one more question, and it's perhaps partially off-topic, but still refers to legality.

This is completely hypothetical.  I have no such plans actually in the works:

Let's say that a friend or family member whom I knew to be ethical was putting a bigger hard drive into his or her machine.  Or we could say that this person simply replaced the entire computer, but wanted to keep the case, MOBO, etc. for parts.

Would it be ethical for said person to give me the hard drive with the factory legit 7 on it?

Just askin.'

Saturday, February 26, 2011 11:23 PM
  • EDIT:

His "ten minute conversation with MS" line sounds like an attempt to obtain another key but if his account has been flagged for abuse then all of his keys are subject to being blocked. Do not mistakenly accept a replacement MSDN key or you will end up in the same situation.

As a system builder myself this bugs me, it gives us all a bad name and it is already tuff enough to build and sale systems on a small scale without shady thieves selling bogus software with their systems.

Gotcha.  Unless I can hear from MS myself that it's a completely new, OEM/retail key, I won't accept it.

I really do feel bad for you good builders out there.  I'm sure that these baddies make potential customers suspicious of all of you.

Thanks so much for all of your help, everybody.

Saturday, February 26, 2011 11:26 PM
  • I'm sorry, one more "one more question" ...

Why does my "not genuine" notice say Build 7601, instead of 7600 like everybody else on here?

Saturday, February 26, 2011 11:41 PM
  • "floridazed" wrote in message news:d3ec0cd0-12ea-428f-845c-ddde3490d1d2...

I'm sorry, one more "one more question" ...

Why does my "not genuine" notice say Build 7601, instead of 7600 like everybody else on here?

Because you've already installed Service Pack 1

--

Saturday, February 26, 2011 11:44 PM
  • OK, one more question, and it's perhaps partially off-topic, but still refers to legality.

Let's say that a friend or family member whom I knew to be ethical was putting a bigger hard drive into his or her machine.  Or we could say that this person simply replaced the entire computer, but wanted to keep the case, MOBO, etc. for parts.

Would it be ethical for said person to give me the hard drive with the factory legit 7 on it?

Just askin.'

No.  Since the OS was preinstalled on the friend's computer it is OEM and it cannot be transferred to another computer, whether on a hard drive or otherwise.  The only way to transfer an OEM license is to transfer the entire comptuter.  A different motherboard IS a new computer as far as an OEM license is concerned.  The factory installed Windows 7 is only valid in the old computer.  btw, the case, additional hard drives, power supply, and such are irrelevant.  They are not included among the hardware components that determine when reactivation is needed.  The mobo, network card, system hard drive, memory, etc. do count.
    Answerer
  • "floridazed" wrote in message news:31532e7e-9a8c-48df-91a4-cc3e67ca6f04...

OK, one more question, and it's perhaps partially off-topic, but still refers to legality.

Just askin.'

No-- and the install would soon be flagged as non-genuine anyhow.

--

• Got it.

Thanks again to everybody, very very much, for all the time and help!  I really do appreciate it.

Sunday, February 27, 2011 12:29 AM
  • HI guys, 

I have the same problem..can someone help me out. I have purchased my OS at a legal computer retailer store, when this OS was installed in my pc it did not have this problem but when i did re-installed the OS because of Virus problem I am getting this message that windows is not genuine and build 7600. Can you help me.I did actually followed the things you said here and here is the result.

Validation Code: 50
    Windows Product Key: *****-*****-WGMTJ-2CDJP-CVQFP
    Windows Product Key Hash: Sh+a4eRoruV6419ZlghiGHjQChk=
    Windows Product ID: 00342-OEM-8633915-66780
    Windows Product ID Type: 3
    Windows License Type: OEM System Builder
    Windows OS version: 6.1.7600.2.00010300.0.0.011
    ID: {8D84EA8B-508A-4E2F-BA28-35B07F4BEFF5}(1)
    Product Name: Windows 7 Starter
    Architecture: 0x00000000
    Build lab: 7600.win7_gdr.101026-1503
    TTS Error: 
    Validation Diagnostic: 

Vista WgaER Data-->

OGA Data-->
    Office Diagnostics: 025D1FF3-364-80041010_025D1FF3-229-80041010_025D1FF3-230-1_025D1FF3-517-80040154_025D1FF3-237-80040154_025D1FF3-238-2_025D1FF3-244-80070002_025D1FF3-258-3

Browser Data-->
    Default Browser: C:\Users\ijb\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe

File Scan Data-->

Other data-->
    Office Details: <GenuineResults><MachineData><UGUID>{8D84EA8B-508A-4E2F-BA28-35B07F4BEFF5}</UGUID><Version>1.9.0027.0</Version><OS>6.1.7600.2.00010300.0.0.011</OS><Architecture>x32</Architecture><PKey>*****-*****-*****-*****-CVQFP</PKey><PID>00342-OEM-8633915-66780</PID><PIDType>3</PIDType><SID>S-1-5-21-177792971-196195851-2634950805</SID><SYSTEM><Manufacturer>emachines      </Manufacturer><Model>emachines D725                 </Model></SYSTEM><BIOS><Manufacturer>Phoenix Technologies LTD</Manufacturer><Version>V1.16          </Version><SMBIOSVersion major="2" minor="5"/><Date>20091223000000.000000+000</Date></BIOS><HWID>9AB83607018400F8</HWID><UserLCID>0409</UserLCID><SystemLCID>0409</SystemLCID><TimeZone>Pacific Standard Time(GMT-08:00)</TimeZone><iJoin>0</iJoin><SBID><stat>3</stat><msppid></msppid><name></name><model></model></SBID><OEM><OEMID>ACRSYS</OEMID><OEMTableID>ACRPRDCT</OEMTableID></OEM><GANotification/></MachineData><Software><Office><Result>109</Result><Products/><Applications/></Office></Software></GenuineResults>  

Licensing Data-->
    Software licensing service version: 6.1.7600.16385

Name: Windows(R) 7, Starter edition
    Description: Windows Operating System - Windows(R) 7, OEM_COA_NSLP channel
    Activation ID: 197247fa-8fb7-4a9d-9415-1ba0e14215e8
    Application ID: 55c92734-d682-4d71-983e-d6ec3f16059f
    Extended PID: 00342-00172-339-166780-02-1033-7600.0000-0582011
    Installation ID: 019555355026607444635485507881391654325881129044391873
    Processor Certificate URL: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=88338
    Machine Certificate URL: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=88339
    Use License URL: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=88341
    Product Key Certificate URL: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=88340
    Partial Product Key: CVQFP
    License Status: Notification
    Notification Reason: 0xC004F009 (grace time expired).
    Remaining Windows rearm count: 3
    Trusted time: 2/27/2011 10:32:22 PM

HrOnline: 0xC004C532
    Event Time Stamp: 2:27:2011 22:20
    Admin Service: Registered, Version: 7.1.7600.16395

HWID Data-->
    HWID Hash Current: LgAAAAEAAQABAAIAAAABAAAAAgABAAEAJJT20qLA3joawLYjYIweU/Z8KlJGyg==

N/A

BIOS valid for OA 2.0: yes, but no Windows marker
    Windows marker version: N/A
    BIOS Information: 
      ACPI Table Name OEMID Value OEMTableID Value
      APIC PTLTD APIC  
      FACP INTEL CRESTLNE
      HPET INTEL CRESTLNE
      BOOT PTLTD $SBFTBL$
      MCFG INTEL CRESTLNE
      SLIC ACRSYS ACRPRDCT
      SSDT BrtRef DD01BRT
      SSDT BrtRef DD01BRT

Sunday, February 27, 2011 1:51 PM
  • israine, you need to start a new thread of your own. However, try activating by phone. Do not respond in this thread please, start a new one if needed.
    Sunday, February 27, 2011 2:06 PM
  • thanks. Sorry for that. I actually did created one.
    Sunday, February 27, 2011 2:21 PM
  • HI guys, 

I have the same problem..can someone help me out. I have purchased my OS at a legal computer retailer store, when this OS was installed in my pc it did not have this problem but when i did re-installed the OS because of Virus problem I am getting this message that windows is not genuine and build 7600. Can you help me.I did actually followed the things you said here and here is the result.

Windows Product Key: *****-*****-WGMTJ-2CDJP-CVQFP
    Windows Product Key Hash: Sh+a4eRoruV6419ZlghiGHjQChk=
    Windows Product ID: 00342-OEM-8633915-66780
    Windows Product ID Type: 3
    Windows License Type: OEM System Builder
    Windows OS version: 6.1.7600.2.00010300.0.0.011
    ID: {8D84EA8B-508A-4E2F-BA28-35B07F4BEFF5}(1)
    Product Name: Windows 7 Starter
    Build lab: 7600.win7_gdr.101026-1503
    TTS Error: 
    Validation Diagnostic: 

Vista WgaER Data-->

OGA Data-->

Browser Data-->
    Default Browser: C:\Users\ijb\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe

File Scan Data-->

Other data-->
    Office Details: <GenuineResults><MachineData><UGUID>{8D84EA8B-508A-4E2F-BA28-35B07F4BEFF5}</UGUID><Version>1.9.0027.0</Version><OS>6.1.7600.2.00010300.0.0.011</OS><Architecture>x32</Architecture><PKey>*****-*****-*****-*****-CVQFP</PKey><PID>00342-OEM-8633915-66780</PID><PIDType>3</PIDType><SID>S-1-5-21-177792971-196195851-2634950805</SID><SYSTEM><Manufacturer>emachines      </Manufacturer><Model>emachines D725                 </Model></SYSTEM><BIOS><Manufacturer>Phoenix Technologies LTD</Manufacturer><Version>V1.16          </Version><SMBIOSVersion major="2" minor="5"/><Date>20091223000000.000000+000</Date></BIOS><HWID>9AB83607018400F8</HWID><UserLCID>0409</UserLCID><SystemLCID>0409</SystemLCID><TimeZone>Pacific Standard Time(GMT-08:00)</TimeZone><iJoin>0</iJoin><SBID><stat>3</stat><msppid></msppid><name></name><model></model></SBID><OEM><OEMID>ACRSYS</OEMID><OEMTableID>ACRPRDCT</OEMTableID></OEM><GANotification/></MachineData><Software><Office><Result>109</Result><Products/><Applications/></Office></Software></GenuineResults>  

Licensing Data-->
    Software licensing service version: 6.1.7600.16385

Name: Windows(R) 7, Starter edition
    Description: Windows Operating System - Windows(R) 7, OEM_COA_NSLP channel
    Activation ID: 197247fa-8fb7-4a9d-9415-1ba0e14215e8
    Extended PID: 00342-00172-339-166780-02-1033-7600.0000-0582011
    Installation ID: 019555355026607444635485507881391654325881129044391873
    Partial Product Key: CVQFP
    Notification Reason: 0xC004F009 (grace time expired).
    Remaining Windows rearm count: 3
    Trusted time: 2/27/2011 10:32:22 PM

HrOnline: 0xC004C532
    Event Time Stamp: 2:27:2011 22:20

HWID Data-->
    HWID Hash Current: LgAAAAEAAQABAAIAAAABAAAAAgABAAEAJJT20qLA3joawLYjYIweU/Z8KlJGyg==

N/A

BIOS valid for OA 2.0: yes, but no Windows marker
    Windows marker version: N/A
    BIOS Information: 
      ACPI Table Name OEMID ValueOEMTableID Value
      APIC PTLTD APIC  
      FACP INTEL CRESTLNE
      HPET INTEL CRESTLNE
      BOOT PTLTD $SBFTBL$
      MCFG INTEL CRESTLNE
      SLIC ACRSYSACRPRDCT
      SSDT BrtRefDD01BRT
      SSDT
    Wednesday, March 16, 2011 6:57 PM
  • As the announcement at the top of the forum page says,

Most Non-Genuine issue look the same regardless of the true underlying cause. So to help minimize the confusion caused by troubleshooting multiple different issues, we ask that all users create their own thread for thier own specific issue.

In other words, please do not post "Me Too" messages in other people's threads.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011 8:20 PM
    Answerer

• Diagnostic Report (1.9.0027.0):

Cached Online Validation Code: 0xc004c4ab
    Windows Product Key: *****-*****-GJY49-VJBQ7-HYRR2
    Windows Product Key Hash: W5/6nm6F2UPXrCkY5xUhXb/+21g=
    Windows Product ID: 00426-OEM-8992662-00006
    Windows Product ID Type: 2
    Windows License Type: OEM SLP
    Windows OS version: 6.1.7601.2.00010100.1.0.001
    ID: {5E01F1B1-5A68-4CFE-A9FF-E52C5251D704}(1)
    Product Name: Windows 7 Ultimate
    Build lab: 7601.win7sp1_rtm.101119-1850
    TTS Error:
    Validation Diagnostic:

Vista WgaER Data-->

OGA Data-->
    Office Status: 114 Blocked VLK 2
    Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003 - 114 Blocked VLK 2

Browser Data-->
    Default Browser: C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe

File Scan Data-->

Other data-->
    Office Details: <GenuineResults><MachineData><UGUID>{5E01F1B1-5A68-4CFE-A9FF-E52C5251D704}</UGUID><Version>1.9.0027.0</Version><OS>6.1.7601.2.00010100.1.0.001</OS><Architecture>x32</Architecture><PKey>*****-*****-*****-*****-HYRR2</PKey><PID>00426-OEM-8992662-00006</PID><PIDType>2</PIDType><SID>S-1-5-21-1667834621-3627492649-1294242342</SID><SYSTEM><Manufacturer>ECS</Manufacturer><Model>G31T-M7</Model></SYSTEM><BIOS><Manufacturer>American Megatrends Inc.</Manufacturer><Version>080014 </Version><SMBIOSVersion major="2" minor="5"/><Date>20080731000000.000000+000</Date></BIOS><HWID>7A103807018400F8</HWID><UserLCID>0409</UserLCID><SystemLCID>0409</SystemLCID><TimeZone>India Standard Time(GMT+05:30)</TimeZone><iJoin>0</iJoin><SBID><stat>3</stat><msppid></msppid><name></name><model></model></SBID><OEM><OEMID>ACRSYS</OEMID><OEMTableID>ACRPRDCT</OEMTableID></OEM><GANotification/></MachineData><Software><Office><Result>114</Result><Products><Product GUID="{90110409-6000-11D3-8CFE-0150048383C9}"><LegitResult>114</LegitResult><Name>Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003</Name><Ver>11</Ver><Val>59D1605114E3500</Val><Hash>vfZmaSmFPIYrLWTcZSZErUQg+Fo=</Hash><Pid>73931-640-0000106-57348</Pid><PidType>14</PidType></Product></Products><Applications><App Id="15" Version="11" Result="114"/><App Id="16" Version="11" Result="114"/><App Id="18" Version="11" Result="114"/><App Id="19" Version="11" Result="114"/><App Id="1A" Version="11" Result="114"/><App Id="1B" Version="11" Result="114"/><App Id="44" Version="11" Result="114"/></Applications></Office></Software></GenuineResults> 

Licensing Data-->
    Software licensing service version: 6.1.7601.17514

Name: Windows(R) 7, Ultimate edition
    Description: Windows Operating System - Windows(R) 7, OEM_SLP channel
    Activation ID: 7cfd4696-69a9-4af7-af36-ff3d12b6b6c8
    Extended PID: 00426-00178-926-600006-02-1033-7601.0000-0762011
    Installation ID: 005764252055339405033724579861676625058271920054496445
    Partial Product Key: HYRR2
    Notification Reason: 0xC004F200 (non-genuine).
    Remaining Windows rearm count: 4
    Trusted time: 3/17/2011 12:31:10 PM

HrOnline: 0xC004C4AB
    Event Time Stamp: 7:17:2011 11:40

HWID Data-->
    HWID Hash Current: MAAAAAEABAABAAEAAAABAAAAAQABAAEAJJTm1mIjqnZI5L5L2meiIEhF7sNkY0bK

N/A

BIOS valid for OA 2.0: yes
    Windows marker version: 0x20001
    BIOS Information:
      ACPI Table Name OEMID Value OEMTableID Value
      APIC   073108  APIC1329
      FACP   073108  FACP1329
      HPET   073108  OEMHPET
      MCFG   073108  OEMMCFG
      OEMB   073108  OEMB1329
      GSCI   073108  GMCHSCI
      SSDT   DpgPmm  CpuPm
      SLIC   ACRSYS  ACRPRDCT

• Proposed as answer by pradeep21 Thursday, March 17, 2011 7:19 AM
    • Unproposed as answer by Carey FrischMVP, Moderator Thursday, March 17, 2011 10:30 AM
    • Proposed as answer by leboina Tuesday, October 11, 2011 6:50 AM
    • Unproposed as answer by leboina Tuesday, October 11, 2011 6:58 AM
    Thursday, March 17, 2011 7:17 AM
  • Both installed copies of Windows 7 Ultimate and Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003 are unauthorized, counterfeit copies.  You can purchase genuine Microsoft Windows and Office software from the Microsoft Store.
    Carey Frisch
    Thursday, March 17, 2011 10:35 AM