Only 2 pages indexed! Why? RRS feed

• Question

• Hello, I'm trying for a few weeks to add my site to live.com search and I signed for webmasters central, I uploaded verification file and put sitemap url to robots.txt but there is nothing happening.

My site url is: www.gradimo.ba
    Sitemap: http://www.gradimo.ba/sitemap.xml (exactly how it is declared in robots.txt).

There is no any issue in webmasters central.

Here is site status:

Last crawled: 10/23/2008 Indexed pages: 2
    Domain score:
    Blocked: No

Top 5 pages

Web page Page score Language Region Last crawled Blocked
    Gradimo.ba - Portal za gradnju i opremanje | Naslovna
    hr hr 10/23/2008 No

Friday, October 24, 2008 12:41 PM

Answers

•  

Hi,

I'm now showing we have 99 pages indexed. Congrats!

Brett

Wednesday, November 19, 2008 4:47 PM

All replies

•  

Hi ,

Please can tell me how you got this info so at I can test my site too how many page it have indexed .

here my site if even know how many link index Please tell me

www.trytop.com

thanks so much !!!! .

Friday, October 24, 2008 7:55 PM
  •  Go over to xml-sitemaps.com and create an xml and html sitemap. Use this site because it actually crawls your site and finds all the links for you. Upload these to your root folder. Also provide a text link to the html sitemap from your home page. The html file is important because crawlers follow links! Also, use the index,follow meta tag on every page. The easiest way to do this is to add it to your template. It takes a lot of work to go back and edit every page. So if it is in your template, you'll help your self in the long run. But for now, add it to your index page and the top of each major navigation page. Also, your index page should have a priority of 1. Your top category/nav pages should have a priority of .9 Your sitemap.html should have a .9 also. I don't hang out on this forum often, so you can email me at emo.is.paid.to.read at gmail dot com.

This is how simple your site map can be for good spidering.

Monday, October 27, 2008 4:44 AM
  • Hi,

I'm reviewing this and will get back to you as soon as I can with anything I find.

Brett

Tuesday, October 28, 2008 10:03 PM
  •  

Hi,

I'm now showing we have 99 pages indexed. Congrats!

Brett

Wednesday, November 19, 2008 4:47 PM
  •  

Congrats Brett? Come on. Google has 135,000 pages of his site indexed you have 99.
    Friday, November 21, 2008 8:00 PM