none
For Silverlight developer, what specific exams requried to get Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) certification? RRS feed

• Question

• A - For Silverlight developer, what specific exams requried to get Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) certification?

Are these the required exams?

MCTS-506-513-516 and

MCPD-519

B - Is there a way to know what is the passing rate for each exam and the total number of certicate holders?

Thanks.

Saturday, December 10, 2011 1:18 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi,

Question A: You should first achieve the MCPD Silverlight 4 and then go for the MCT.

Question B: For the MCPD part you need 700 points in every exam. In the presentation workshop your instructor decides if you pass the exam (also you have to pass a written exam at this workshop).

Best Regards. Please Mark Answered, If my solution solves your problem.
    Saturday, December 10, 2011 4:37 PM
    Answerer
  • Thanks for your reply.

My understanding is that the exams are as in the questions - Is that correct?

regarding your reply on B "In the presentation workshop your instructor decides if you pass the exam (also you have to pass a written exam at this workshop)." - For which exam is this required?

Regards.

Saturday, December 10, 2011 5:15 PM
  • Yes, you're right.

If you want to become a MCT you have to be a MCPD and you need to pass a presentation workshop (which normally takes a week). For more information have a look at the following site - http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/certification/mct.aspx#tab3

Best Regards. Please Mark Answered, If my solution solves your problem.
    Sunday, December 11, 2011 12:13 AM
    Answerer
  • Thanks.
    Sunday, December 11, 2011 5:32 AM