windows xp wireless drivers-which ones need for my dell laptop RRS feed

• Question

• i had to put a new harddrive in my dell studio 1555, i had some troubles getting window xp pro to load, but if finally took, but the wireless drivers dident load, i went to dell's website and there was 5 different drivers to download. to save on confusion and a headache, what drivers sould i download????
    • Moved by Neddy Ren Tuesday, June 21, 2011 8:41 AM (From:Windows Forms General)
    Friday, June 17, 2011 12:15 AM

All replies

• contact Dell Customer support instead. This question has nothing to do with Microsoft. It is Dell hardware and Dell drivers.

The following is signature, not part of post
    Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful, so they will appear differently to other users who are visiting your thread for the same problem.
    Visual C++ MVP
    • Proposed as answer by Neddy Ren Tuesday, June 21, 2011 8:37 AM
    Friday, June 17, 2011 3:45 AM
  • Hi andrew mattone,

Welcome to the MSDN Forum.

This is a developer forum which is discussing client application development using Windows Forms controls and features. But your question is not supported in our forum. You will need to post your questions as Sheng Jiang said.

I'll help you to move your thread to the off-topic forums. Thank you for understanding.

If you have any questions which are Windows Form related, please feel free to let me know.

Best Regards

Neddy Ren [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Get or Request Code Sample from Microsoft
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011 8:41 AM