Much Needed Messaging System Features. RRS feed

• Question

• Ok there are a few things that i think are needed for Windows Mobile 6.1 or 7 or whatever ends up coming out.  Im hoping WM6.1.  If everyone agrees please respond.  Maybe it can get done.

I have the Samsung i760 with WM6.

One being EMS Support, its soooo anoying not being able to receive EMS messages.

Another is if a message fails to send, for whatever reason, instead of having it sit in the Drafts folder have it sit in the outbox and retry every few minutes.  I have had several problems with this, maybe your in an area with poor signal or no signal and it just dont sent.  Then if you dont watch over it, the phone i have just sits there with the error up until you hit ok, and while the error is up you dont receive any new messages.... once again very anoying.

Another thing (and im not sure if this is WM6 or Exchange) there should be a way for you to be able to store more then a weeks worth of messages with the push technology.

Thanks.

Edit*

Also can we get an option on turning off the delivery notification?  sometimes it gets a little anoying telling me my message was delivered after every txt message.

I also have one question.  When will WM 6.1 be release and will it be a Windows update or will we have to pay for it?

Saturday, January 26, 2008 12:39 AM

All replies

•  

Nice comments Fanatic1074.  I particularly agree and hope we see sometime the option on turning off the delivery notification.

I know the Windows Mobile teams read the Suggestionb Box .... hopefully we might see some of these changes in a future release.

Saturday, January 26, 2008 1:03 AM