Problem Updating Software RRS feed

• Question

• I have been unable to update important softwares (windows, office, antivirus, hp) on my HP dv6 laptop. This problem could have probably started when I deleted some temporary files on my system recently. I have tried reinstalling some of these software and even changing to other brands (of antivirus) to no results. The anitivirus always direct me to check "log.intelligent updater". I urgently need a solution to this problem as I'm afraid this situation may worsen the condition of my system. Thanks.

ark
    Thursday, November 18, 2010 9:05 AM

Answers

• "Arkhuma" wrote in message news:7571d110-c9b8-4acf-8266-327e3b35d413...

I have been unable to update important softwares (windows, office, antivirus, hp) on my HP dv6 laptop. This problem could have probably started when I deleted some temporary files on my system recently. I have tried reinstalling some of these software and even changing to other brands (of antivirus) to no results. The anitivirus always direct me to check "log.intelligent updater". I urgently need a solution to this problem as I'm afraid this situation may worsen the condition of my system. Thanks.

ark

Please repost your query to the appropriate Answers forum for your version of Windows (as I said earlier)
    You will need to include a LOT more detail!

--

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    Thursday, November 18, 2010 1:20 PM