none
Profile Site Update - Feb 2nd 2012 RRS feed

• General discussion

• I did mean to get this out earlier, but time has slipped away. Anywhere, here is some of what we shipped last week:

• Incorrect year shown for the month of January on the points history charts
    • Localized text for point history and statistics error message.
    • Translation Wiki statistics widget along with activities and achievements. Localized text uploaded and in place.
    • Pie chart hover colors not matching pie chart piece.
    • Mini-card not using correct font/hyperlink for Display Name

Most of the other changes are architecture modifications and support for some future releases.

I also want to give you some early information of some upcoming changes. In mid-March the team will be rolling out an update to the profile UX including profile pages and user cards. It will bring a consistent metro experience to the profile experience. We are also doing an update to the profile home page which will now include some site-wide statistics (total forum posts, blog posts, etc., along with counts of activities and achievements) as well as a Top 10 leaderboard for most active contributors in the last 30 days. Stay tuned for more details in the coming weeks!

Friday, February 10, 2012 11:25 PM

All replies

• I did mean to get this out earlier, but time has slipped away. Anywhere, here is some of what we shipped last week:

• Incorrect year shown for the month of January on the points history charts
    • Localized text for point history and statistics error message.
    • Translation Wiki statistics widget along with activities and achievements. Localized text uploaded and in place.
    • Pie chart hover colors not matching pie chart piece.
    • Mini-card not using correct font/hyperlink for Display Name

Most of the other changes are architecture modifications and support for some future releases.

I also want to give you some early information of some upcoming changes. In mid-March the team will be rolling out an update to the profile UX including profile pages and user cards. It will bring a consistent metro experience to the profile experience. We are also doing an update to the profile home page which will now include some site-wide statistics (total forum posts, blog posts, etc., along with counts of activities and achievements) as well as a Top 10 leaderboard for most active contributors in the last 30 days. Stay tuned for more details in the coming weeks!

Saturday, February 11, 2012 1:15 PM