Re: I WANT REMOVE GENUINE SOFTWARE RRS feed

• Question

• please i want remove genuine software ;because my computer is at risk

Wednesday, July 16, 2008 3:29 AM

Answers

• Kedna,

I am very curious as how your computer is @ risk for having Genuine Software installed? Please share with me how this will cause your computer a physical risk?  Basically there is NO risk for having genuine software physically installed on your computer. Example should you have a NON-GENUINE version of Microsoft Windows installed then I would say YOU are @ a GRAVE risk. The reason is no one can verify the validity where or WHAT was physically slipstreamed into this non-genuine version of software.  This is standard across the board for software period because non-genuine software does not originate from the company whom designed, wrote and distrubuted it for resale.

If I have mis understood your question and if you mean remove NON-GENUINE Windows software from you computer then I may be able to provide you with assistance. First I will need for you to run the MGA DIAG Tool mentioned in the link which you posted in.  Also in the future we request all customers to post in their own private thread so we can track and provid you with better assistance.

Thank you,

Stephen Holm, MS

WGA Forum Manager

Wednesday, July 16, 2008 6:11 AM

All replies

• Kedna,

I am very curious as how your computer is @ risk for having Genuine Software installed? Please share with me how this will cause your computer a physical risk?  Basically there is NO risk for having genuine software physically installed on your computer. Example should you have a NON-GENUINE version of Microsoft Windows installed then I would say YOU are @ a GRAVE risk. The reason is no one can verify the validity where or WHAT was physically slipstreamed into this non-genuine version of software.  This is standard across the board for software period because non-genuine software does not originate from the company whom designed, wrote and distrubuted it for resale.

If I have mis understood your question and if you mean remove NON-GENUINE Windows software from you computer then I may be able to provide you with assistance. First I will need for you to run the MGA DIAG Tool mentioned in the link which you posted in.  Also in the future we request all customers to post in their own private thread so we can track and provid you with better assistance.

Thank you,

Stephen Holm, MS

WGA Forum Manager

Wednesday, July 16, 2008 6:11 AM
  • sir,

Read your information, thanks, but still i wish to see it should be removed from the system aswellas from status bar.

regards
    raman
    Friday, December 18, 2009 10:57 AM
  •   Also in the future we request all customers to post in their own private thread so we can track and provid you with better assistance.

Friday, December 18, 2009 9:06 PM