none
MOS 77-888 Excel Expert Certified: Where to get logo? RRS feed

• Question

• So I just get certified in MOS 77-888 today. I'd like to put up the logo for this on my webpage and CV.

Unfortunately, I can not find ANY place on the Web that directs me to an official site where I can get this?

I imagine an official logo will be linked to microsoft, probably with an ID which when pulled up lists my name in an official registry???

Thanks for the help,

L. Rohr

Tuesday, October 23, 2012 12:34 PM

Answers

• Hi,

you will find all your certification information and the certification logo builder on the following site - https://mcp.microsoft.com/

Best Regards. When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer. This helps us build a healthy and positive community.

@Horizon_Net | Blog

Tuesday, October 23, 2012 2:10 PM
    Answerer

All replies

• Hi,

you will find all your certification information and the certification logo builder on the following site - https://mcp.microsoft.com/

Best Regards. When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer. This helps us build a healthy and positive community.

@Horizon_Net | Blog

Tuesday, October 23, 2012 2:10 PM
    Answerer
  • Please note that it may take a up to 7 days for your passed exam to appear on your transcript and for this logo to appear in logo builder

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCSD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    Twitter: @Mr_Wharty
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

Tuesday, October 23, 2012 10:00 PM
  • Has your question been answered? If so, please mark the appropriate post as answer so other community members with a similar question can find help faster.

@Horizon_Net | Blog

Tuesday, October 30, 2012 1:06 AM
    Answerer