Unauthorized Page Access RRS feed

All replies

• Peter Baldock said:

Manager URL : https://www.microsoftelearning.com/eLearning/courseContent.aspx?courseId=89499
    Particular topic URL : https://www.microsoftelearning.com/courseAccess/coursePlayer.aspx?courseId=89499&topicId=338310
    Course number : 6264

I was 65% through 6264, and the viewer became unresponsive (ie clicking Next>> or any icon gave Done - but with Page Error and no change to screen). Subsequently, any attempt to activate content from ToC gives:

Unauthorized Page Access

I see that many users are getting this problem, regardless of the course involved. Whilst I find the learning concept excellent, this does not seem a good advertisement for Microsoft - perhaps Microsoft should be doing some learning as well. Sorry, Alicia - another one for you.

Pete.

Hi Pete-

Please contact me at learnmgr@microsoft.com and I'll put you in touch with the support team that owns this piece of the learning experience.

Thanks!
    Alicia
    Program Manager, Server and Tools Online Engineering Live Services Team
    Tuesday, August 5, 2008 7:54 AM
  • I am experiencing this same issue. It appears to happen once I get to the labs at the end of a course. In my case, the following courses have been impacted:

6302, 6303, 6304

I can't even launch 6305 at this point, and I'm supposed to have all of them complete by the end of the business day, PT, today. Any assisstance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
    Wednesday, October 1, 2008 7:47 PM
  • Same thing happened to me tonight while going through course # 5465 - had been considering this course as a good module to get our business users up to speed on what we want to do here but I would NOT invite them into this mess!  Who has time for it!
    Wednesday, November 5, 2008 11:58 PM
  • bullish35 said:

I am experiencing this same issue. It appears to happen once I get to the labs at the end of a course. In my case, the following courses have been impacted:

6302, 6303, 6304

I can't even launch 6305 at this point, and I'm supposed to have all of them complete by the end of the business day, PT, today. Any assisstance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Hi There-

Please contact me at learnmgr@microsoft.com and I'll put you in touch with the support team that owns this piece of the learning experience.

Thanks!
    Alicia
    Thursday, November 6, 2008 6:38 PM
  • PeggiD said:

Same thing happened to me tonight while going through course # 5465 - had been considering this course as a good module to get our business users up to speed on what we want to do here but I would NOT invite them into this mess!  Who has time for it!

Hi There-

Thanks!
    Alicia
    Thursday, November 6, 2008 6:38 PM