Archiving & CDR, no data RRS feed

• Question

•  

I have configured installed the Archiving & CDR service (enabled on Global and Front End properties)...

When looking at the ArchivingCdrReporter tool, I am not getting data such as:

**Total number of IM sessions

**Total IM Usage Time...

I do have some data for:

**Total number of Users (the number is not correct)

**List of Users (although, it does not actually list ALL of the users... just some)

... all looks like some of this was working, but is no longer collecting data.  Only the first pilot users are seen in List of Users... I just enabled another ~100 users that are not in the list.

Message Queuing and Office Communications Server Archiving and CDR services are started.

Message Queuing is Online

I am occasionally seeing the following in the Event Log for Archiving and CDR Servers:

Source: OCS Archiving Agent

Category: 1011

Event Id: 30526

Office Communications Server Archiving Agent failed to log a message. One possible reason for this may be that not all server in this pool are running archiving agent

Source: OCS Archiving Agent

Category: 1011

Event Id: 30508

Office Communications Server Archiving Agent failed to send message to message queue.

Cause: This could happen if MSMQ service in the Archiving Agent or Archiving Service is down.
    Resolution:
    Please check the MSMQ service in the Archiving Agent or Archiving Service and restart

Friday, September 12, 2008 10:11 PM

Answers

•  

Resolved with a restart of the SQL instance, followed by a reboot of the Front End...

Restart of MSMQ and archiving services did not do the trick...

Thanks for the replies!!

Monday, September 29, 2008 8:52 PM

All replies

• Did you restart your OCS Front-End server?

Monday, September 22, 2008 4:14 PM
  • You may also want to restart MSMQ on the front-end server.

Regards,

Matt

Monday, September 29, 2008 6:36 PM
  •  

Resolved with a restart of the SQL instance, followed by a reboot of the Front End...

Restart of MSMQ and archiving services did not do the trick...

Thanks for the replies!!

Monday, September 29, 2008 8:52 PM